Reviews for Good Intention
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
So much potential. It's sad to see it in hiatus, seeing that it was updated last 2009. I sure hope that you find time to continue this. The writing is lovely and it's easy to read. Also love the way you write your characters. Especially Harry's. It believable, can't wait for the cullens to show up I think it would be interesting. Again wishing you continue this fic. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Please update soon, so cute
whitedwarf chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Lol, just went into your favourites list to try and find another Edward/OC story with Bella actually in the story and found Unexpected Happenings. Lol, any chance I might be able to convince you to return to this amazing story as one author of FemHP to another? ;D
whitedwarf chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Gosh! This is such a GOOOD start! I hate that you've only got three chapters up and it looks like this story is abandoned. It has so much potential!
aishiteru naru chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
intersting story
please continuos
devil4y chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
You know, it's a great story and very unusual, which is good. Too bad you left it unfinished...
AmaranteXX chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I will also say that should you ever return to this story, and should you be interested, I would love to beta for you!
AmaranteXX chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Hello,

As you haven't updated in almost 4 years, I am going to assume that this story is abandoned. On the rare chance that you may still be checking on it however, I wanted to leave a quick review.

Thus far, I've really really enjoyed this story. It's incredibly unique; I don't think I've seen another HP/Twilight crossover that even comes close to this one. The base that you've established is fascinating, and after only 3 chapters I have found myself enthralled. I love the way you have twisted the idea of magic, as it not only helps the plot in regards to Helen, but also helos explain the talents that carry over when one is turned into a vampire. I've been really impressed with your characterization thus far. Were you to continue, I would be really excited to see what you would do with the Cullens, as well as the other Forks' teenagers.

The potential this story has is astounding, and it's really upsetting that you seem to have either lost inspiration, or had Real Life drag you away (note the caps, lol). If you are still around, then I would urge you to either continue or allow someone else to adopt this fic (preferably with some insights as to where you intended for it to go). It has far too much potential to be allowed to stagnate like this!

Anyway, whether you read this or not, the fact remains that you have done a brilliant job with this story. There are less than 10,000 words, and yet I still feel confident in stating that you are one of the best writers in the fandom. I hope that wherever you are and whatever you are doing, life is treating you well and you haven't stopped writing.

I wish you all the best.
xx
semexx chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
interesting story so far...please update
Pesephone-De-Nae chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
The bases are good but where is the promised sequel?
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Elvira-baba chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Hello!

I love this story, it is simply beautiful, the plot, the foundation ... everything!

Oh sorry, I hope you will continue this story, even if it takes 4 years! Please, please, please!

The story deserves to be followed and continued!
bananacupcakes chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
please update soon :)
cheekysorcerer chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
thisis really great... and quite different from other stories :D

i really liked it!

so... of course i wanna know if you are still writing ;)

it would be sad to leave it like this. if you don't have time you might consider putting it up for adoption, though i would rather read what you had planned ;)

anyway, i absolutely loved reading this!

thanks for your wonderful work!
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!