Reviews for Good Intention
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
ill be impatiantly waiting for the next chapter. shes not gonna be easilly embarresed is she?
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
ruler of the ice dragons chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
update
Die in a hole with Penguins chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I STAB YOU!
sreya ray chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
i really like this...
sreya ray chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
good going!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
gr8 start!
darkplayer35 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
This story has a lot of potential. Please update soon.
Dark crystal Usagi chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Excuse me. I was wondering whether you abandon this story or if you are goin to update it. I know it not easy to update so no pressure just wondering if you goin to abandon it. BTW love this story and looking forward to the next chapter if you update that is.
Madbunnyrabbit chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
please update soon i want to know how edward and helen get togeather and how shock she'll be that vampires in that world glitter.
Jesare chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Why did you put your story on hiatus? It is amazing and the plot was so beautiful writen that its a shame that you leave it at that. What I like the most was Helen character and Charlies POV, not many people write about him- Im his fan.

Please, dont stop writing, I really, really like your fan fic. Also, I want to read about Leah and Sams relationship! Even if you dont write about romance in a while, Ill be here!...

I wonder what would happen when the Cullens hunt in the woods, lol,btw, Charlies idea about the animals was fantastic.

Please, write again in this fic, I beg of you!
Tomnomlinson chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
am enjoying this story imensley please update asap
YueLilianPotter chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
great story, i hope you will update even if it has been some time
crunchynoodles chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
i really hope u dont discontinue this, it looks really good! :)
Basill chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I like this story and can't wait for an update! Plz update asap!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »