Reviews for Good Intention
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
yeah great chapter.
KurtFabulous chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
I like the way your not jumping straight into the romance and letting Helen get acustumed to her new life first (although I still can't wait for the EdwardHelen interaction!). I wonder how Helen's magic is affecting the animals and atmosphere around her. And I can't wait for Helen to discover what the different aura's mean (eg Bella, Sam, Jacob etc...). Can't wait for your next chapter and for when the Cullen's arrive. Hope you update soon.
Kairenayui chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Love it! Reread it several times. You haven't updated since the first time I read it. Please update soon. I want to know how Helen met Edward!
frost08 chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
This story is wonderful. I love what you have done so far. Please I beg you to update this story. It is so good. I love your girl!Harry and want to see what you do with the Cullens and Bella and girl!Harry and Jacob. Please update.
Angry Girl chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow this is really great, you pulled me in straight away with Helen being so older so lost and so alone, but with her strong will still around her but how she was slowly falling apart. Dumbledore's sneaky plan amused me, I wonder if one of the estates she inherits will be her own house? :-P haha

I also like the fact that she is younger, and that she is there before the Cullens come, this was as you said she can get security she won't be the new attraction, she can come to peace with herself an shape herself how she wants to, try new things. I laughed at Charlie's bit with how he described how the atmosphere changed when she was around, and the animals! I am soo interested in that!

I also think you're right about Bella's character, I am interested in the interaction between them both, I am curious will it still be Bella's blood that draws him in? cause i'm curious as to how her and Edward will meet, I imagine she will probably sense something different about them and vice versa.

This is great look forward to more! *alerts*
rosenz chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
It's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you're still working on this story as it seems very well thought out and I am eager to read more of it. PLease update soon
Goldenfightergirl chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I really like your story! Is Bella going to have a crush on Edward? Because it's going to be a real pain with the whole love triangle if you know what I mean.
ckcsh chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
good story. unique storyline and timeline. can't wait to read more.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
It's been a while since you've updated, but I hope you're still working on this story as it seems very well thought out and I am eager to read more.
cowgirl-101 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
PLZ uPDATE AND I WILL FOREVER BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND
Bronze Star chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
_ its an amazing story. i really can't discribe who good i think it it!
Werewolf Mistress chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
So far I find it interesting...
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
This is so wonderful. I hope that you will update again soon so that we can watch Helen grow up more and then meet the Cullens.
njferrell chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I'm guessing9and hopeing)that since she is rich, she and maybe Bella, will have a nice vehicle, rather then that ugly red truck. I can see her driveing a cherry red jeep!
njferrell chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I like what you have so far.

I wondered why you had her so young. Now I understand the timeline Twilight! I hope to see more soon.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »