Reviews for Good Intention
katoryuu chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Oh, I opened this story on a whim and now I am intrigued to read more. Please continue.
lizh12795 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I would like to see you continue this story
Dannys Girrrl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Lately I've been reading a lot of HP/Twilight x-overs. But this is by far the most ofiginal. I love the fact that you made Harry a girl and it is exelently written. I'm so glad that you kept Dumbledore in character and didn't make him out to be some monster hunting Harry. It's all very believable. I can't wait until you update so I can read what happens next. UPDATE SOON AND OFTEN!
House of Awesome chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
...interesting.. though i would love to read more to get a feeling for it

debbi
Gabriel Dragonheart chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
to Washington we go! Is she going to enchant Edward instead of Bella doing it? An interesting Harry Potter is a girl story.
salixshadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
please please please update this soon i love it and its different from all the other twilight/hp crossovers.

and you called her helen wich is fantastic cos most people call her harriet or ebony or some odd kind of flower. please update soon
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
more please
zesty cyanide chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
is edward going to leave bella for helen? or she is not even in the fic? i think it would be nice if helen had all fer magical things with her, broom included! so she could amaze the cullens, and fly away if needed:)
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Whats next, whats next.
Fire Dolphin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
interesting story. will helen be carrying her wand over to the new universe or can she do wandless magic? also will she be able to have some items (such as her broom, pictures, etc?) any way update soon please
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I hope you update really soon! I seriously can't wait for more!
FrozenDream chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Looking forward to reading more thank you
StupidityComesWithAHighIQ chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I'm interested.

Keep going.

-Trick
ElvenMagic chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
great start! update soon!
SPEEDIE22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8