Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
ILikeNerds chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww this was cute! and it brought back some memories. Good work
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw! How sad! I HATE decommissioning SO MUCH! WHY did Mr. W have to create that? Why couldn't they just be transferred to the TND or something? :'( Good job, though! The emotions were well portrayed, and Numbuh 3/4 were cute! U The ending was sad, though...and the fact that the others didn't know them (and then, he didn't know her either)... :( Rock on!
CluelessMajor chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
OMG... This is one of the BEST decommisioning fics I have read. Most of them end w/ the KND transitioning into the TND, but I think this is more believable. - I really wish you could write a companion fic to this about what happened to Kuki. D Like, even though they all forgot their memorise, they somehow met each other later on... I really loved this fic, and I think you did a wonderfully awesome job! Keep up the excellent work!
Twister468 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009

That ending broke my heart.

Great oneshot.

I'm totally crying right.

Poor kuki
katrinalovesred chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
thats so sad :'( would you mind updating please? i dont like sad endings :(
AnimeFreak1213 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really like this! It's so sweet!
lemony anemone chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
last line was very good
ILikePie95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
that last line made me tear up a little.
Teddies Girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That is so sad:( Please write a story to follow on from this one, i have to know what happens!
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think I may be tearing up...

It was simply awesome. You write amazingly well. Good job!

- Suki.
Icewhip chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was so sweet! I loved it and it was written so well!
souhoku chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Luved it! But it was so sad!
Han Guitar Solo chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I'm actually crying right now... that was just so sad. My favourite line was probably the last one, when my tears started. :'(

It was beautifully written though, and I applaud you for that. Well done!
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This story is so sad :(

But it is gd well done!
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
what a sad story! wonders what will happen in 8 weeks that kuki gets decommisioned ... update soon please