Reviews for Start of Something New
Fall Out Boy is not shitty music ok
Gabe Mason chapter 4 . 5/8
This was so fucking cute!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
It's not M. Just T or K. But still good story...
stars shine out chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
[loud squealing] IT'S SO CUUUUUTTTEEE!
caggyxx12 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I really really liked this. the relationship was cute and the interactions between them were fantastic and there were a lot of funny moments also. i think the characters were spot on as well. Well done, I'll definitely read this again. :D
VinylTearsFortheBroken chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Okay. Oh wow. See, I haven't been into High School Musical for, like...years now, and I have no idea why I clicked on this (curiosity killed the cat; I hadn't thought yaoi had infected HSM with all those fangirls I remember wanted Troy for themselves and would accept no less) but I'm glad it did. I'm glad /I/ did.
Really, this gives a new spin on it all, on the characters, and I really love new spins. SOSN retains what I remember of them, but makes them REAL. More real than they looked on the screen anyway. They didn't break into song, but they did break into beautiful poetry, which brings me to my next point of call. Which book was it that Ryan was reading from? I know it was Joy Harjo (and I discovered her thanks to this fic, endless thanks) but which book title? Please let me know, I'll love you forever.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
One of the best in the fucking fandom. If not the best. Congrats, man.
myslytherinsoul chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
So I realise this is like a way late review, but I just started reading tryan this month. I had to say I love this! It's like it could actually happen, and most slash pairings sadly cannot. I wish there were more of these, I normally read harry potter and that gets updated daily, so its harsh on the like of fics for hsm. But I'm rambling. Great writing, you should totally write more!
Mystera II chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Hey, sweet storie. HSM is one of my little guilty pleasures.

But everyone knows that this are the best ones anyway.

greets,

~Tera~
Typewriter44 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Just wanted to say this was a fantastic piece, it inspired me to take a look at this pairing and universe a bit more. I wish we could have seen more of the boys because your characterization was very good.

Nice work
David-El chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Hey, I read the first chapter of this a year or two ago, and only just noticed it wasn't a one-shot. This is a great story! And I'm assuming you knew that acacia flowers mean 'secret love' in the language of flowers, right?
QuirkQuirk chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I only stopped by the HSM section because I had exhausted most of my usual haunts, and was therefore taken completely by surprise upon finding this. I am absolutely blown away by how utterly, absolutely fantastic this fic is, and am so thankful for the fateful whim that brought me to it. It's been a very long while since I've read a fanfiction so wonderfully crafted, and so true to character. Start to finish, this story was so perfectly high school, and they were just such /boys/. Their characters stayed satisfying spot on, and their relationship developed at just the right, awkwardly lovely pace. I love this fic most dearly, and thank you wholeheartedly for sharing it.
simply anonymous chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Absolutely amazing. Seriously, hats off to you for such a great story. D
CreedKeeper chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
This was adorable. I don't really read HSM docs, but I love how you portrayed the relationship, awkward and all. I did think it ended on a but of a sad note, even considering how that was when everything was supposed to be all better, but I guess that just made it a bit more realistic for how relationships are.
breeutiful chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I usually don't read HSM, but I couldn't resist reading this one because Ryan has always been such a great character to me. I loved it. :D