Reviews for Once Again, We'll Take the Chance
youki minaco chapter 1 . 5/27
You know I love your writing style and I put you on the list since the time of the writers best friends I have here in fanfiction. A wonderful story and, of course, quite thin and happy as I like the end. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I love the omake!
Count Down chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I've read this story before a while ago, and I'm just re-reading some of your old PoT fics, and I just can't get over how beautiful they are. I really like how you keep everything simple, Tezuka likes Fuji, and Fuji likes Tezuka. They're so sweet together. And you add in humor. I laughed when Tezuka was extremely straight after kissing Fuji in junior high, and how Fuji blew up Tezuka's kitchen and they both just ate the dreaded ramen.
Speadee chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I like how they finally met up and got together. I didn't think Fuji was bad at cooking. I thought Captain Tezuka would be worse. I guess situations had made them that way. I like the unique confession, and how you showed through Fuji that no one is perfect.
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
xo sweet, nya~

bikin lagi dong?
mintry1295 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Umm... Is there a sequel or a continuation on this? Co'z I really think that it SHOULD have one. _

I'll be waiting for it!
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hee]] The OMAKE was so darn HILARIOUS.

AHAHAHA. Did Fuji really blow-up Tezuka's kitchen? I mean, WOW. A genius can't cook? Such Irony. LOL.

And their kiss.. it was.. so.. SWEET!

All in all, I loved it... again. Well, all of your stories are AWESOME. Hee]]

Till then...

~FujItachiHa~
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hooray for angsty fluff (I think)! Just what I'm in the mood for :) How romantic, getting together through instant food (squeals happily) No really, I do find it romantic! And the omake was funny :D Wonderful as always, love this!
blueray chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
lol loved the Omake. This one was sweet Loved it! _
SkySurf chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I simply love this! And the omake was rather cute too! :D

Lastly, Merry Christmas!
Vhii1217 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
It's so sweet. Simple but sweet. Though it's a bit cliche (bumping on your lost beloved at a convenient store, the things scattering, he helped you picking up things, you looked up to say thanks and hupla!), but since when is clicheness a bad thing? Fuji's POV makes the whole affair interesting. And I smiled when we got to the kissing and dinner part. Just so cute of them, ne?

Nice job you've done here.. Please write more TezuFuji!
ezyl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
MIZUKI SHALL NEVER BE CONFUSED WITH MIYABI BECAUSE MIYABI'S SEXUAL PROWESS IS MIZUKI'S MULTIPLIED BY TWENTY-THOUSAND.

LOL at the end, and ezyl loves TeFu kissing. Ohyesshedoes.

XD.

~for exampled
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved it. It was a very good TeFu fic. The conversations were so like them. Good job :D
Bloodysamurai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Another masterpiece?

This one is so great! It's romantic in it's own way~~

Kyaa~~

This is why I always look forward to your works.

_