Reviews for To Build a Home
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I hope you come back to this, even though you started it years ago :D This is a great story and I want to know what's going to happen next.
LY chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i love it i just discovered it and it's really a shame you didn't keep writing it!
Cheery Tropay Venturi chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Omg diz is amazin story i know iam late but i couldnt help but to review diz story iz great u should finish it plz
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this is great, so different than anything else I've read. Update soon please.
Leonie1988 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I know it's been nearly two years since you posted this story, but please consider updating! Pretty please? I LOVE AU stories about Brooke and this is a really promising one!

Doesn't she have any friends? What about a homeless shelter?
Lydia Belle chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
hope you plan on continuing this, it's really good and i cant wait to here more. hurry up plz! toodles 3
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So excellent!

I won't say I want an update (even though I'm dying for one) because that line always annoys me as an author.

What I will say, is my pleasure at reading something so different and original.

It's poignantly sweet and I am thoroughly looking forward to the portrayal of Brooke as someone I have never recognized before.

Beautiful first chapter. I desperately hope there'll be more fast (hint hint).
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Amazing story :DD

...Kinda hoped Lucas would talk to Brooke, though :)
Brucas10 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I feel so bad for Brooke. I also wish Nathan hadn't come outside then so Lucas could have walked up to Brooke and gave her money. Oh well hopefully next chapter. Are you going to update this because I noticed you haven't written in a while. Just wondering. Great start!

-Liz
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Can you like...write more?

Please?
Steph2013 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
OMG poor Brooke. The streets is diffently not good for a baby or for her. I hope that Lucas and Brooke meet up again. Cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aw this is really sad but a really good start. naley is so cute. no brucas this chapter but hopefully they will meet soon. love the plot. very original! i love the age difference between brooke and lucas and love that she has a baby girl! can't wait to see what happens next! update soon and God Bless!alithompson
CheerandBrood323 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I can't wait for more of this. It is amazing. I feel so bad for Brooke and willa is such a cute name. Update soon. I love nathan! He and Haley are so cheesy. But thats why we love them. The show is definatly lacking in the naley cheese department. Merry Christmas

Cass
SomeLostBliss chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love the beginning of this story, i can't wait to read more!

Too bad Lucas didn't get to talk to her :S, even if it would have been a little awkward ..

And Chase is an ass, i've never liked him anyway lol

I can't wait to see when Lucas come in the picture
Ally chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
First off, I'm so glad you're finally writing another story! The beginning of this story has really intrigued me so far. I loved this first chapter and the whole plot in all. It's a really original idea, and I'm interested to see what happens. Plus, a homeless Brooke (especially with a baby) is definitely something new. I can't wait until Lucas gets involved with her more. Great start and update soon!