Reviews for Stealth 2 Flight to home
your grammar and syntax are off
Really chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Just wondering in what world do you live in that a highly classified military aircraft can crash in north Korea, let alone in the DMZ at the boarder and there still be the wreckage there two years later. One those commie f**kers would have cleaned that all up immediately and two Americans are not going to just walk right into north Korea let alone the DMZ. If your going to work so hard on writing something do some research so it’s at least enjoyable and not seeming to have been written by some 12 year old who doesn’t at least know how to use spell check
Gerald chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
I know you worked really hard on this but... man I'm sorry the grammer is terrible, men don't giggle,in fact the way you have them talk makes them sound gay, and if your going to try to write a story based on the military like this one is... you should probably know a few things about air craft carriers and two pilots are not going to be allowed to have a relationship. Sorry its just so poorly edited that i can not finish reading it
mike chapter 52 . 12/2/2012
you did ok..im proud of you..kaelly
mike chapter 36 . 12/2/2012
henry's already dead from part 1..
Mike chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
It has some limited potential... I think your doing a good job with where this is going :)
UCAV-EDI chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Errors in the title, really? Listen, the errors are making this story worse than it really is. You need to get some help to fix this.
UCAV-EDI chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
This chapter was littered with grammatical errors and made it hard to enjoy. 4/10 Rest is better.
UCAV-EDI chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
There are less grammatical errors now. This chapter is nice, but I slightly disagree with EDI being a "small child" and being called thst frequently. EDI is too intelligent, but he does show curiousity, childlike behiavor.
UCAV-EDI chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
This chapter I dibs Okay. There were too many grammatical errors in this one which made the chapter less enjoyable to read.
UCAV-EDI chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Apart from the few grammatical errors this story is pretty good, summing up EDI's feelings towards what happened in the movie. Through it could have been better.
Helen Starscream chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hello, I'm a fan of EDI too, i found your fanfic in here, i don't write fanfics i just write music about transformers and ucav EDI.

wanted to add u in my friendlist, but i'm 1 day in this site...
BladedMako chapter 52 . 12/31/2011
Again Allix? When will you learn, Edi will always kick your ass?

Another awesome chapter. I find it incredible that this has been going on for three years. It's book length now. Congradulations, and hopefully we have not seen the last of these guys, because this will always be one of my favorite stories to read.
Amary22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i realy love your fic, the movie and EDI of cours i like the way that you take for this fic and I will wait your next chapter
megumisakura chapter 49 . 8/16/2011