Reviews for Stealth 2 Flight to home
BladedMako chapter 52 . 12/31/2011
Again Allix? When will you learn, Edi will always kick your ass?

Another awesome chapter. I find it incredible that this has been going on for three years. It's book length now. Congradulations, and hopefully we have not seen the last of these guys, because this will always be one of my favorite stories to read.
Amary22 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
i realy love your fic, the movie and EDI of cours i like the way that you take for this fic and I will wait your next chapter
megumisakura chapter 49 . 8/16/2011
update soon,please!
CaptainInsaneD chapter 48 . 7/25/2011
Oh noz! Poor Eddie and Ben! :'( But Bens trusty jacket and Eddies blanket is there to save them! I love it and cant wait fer more!
megumisakura chapter 48 . 7/23/2011
update soon,please!
BladedMako chapter 47 . 6/9/2011
Wow, Jazz has quite the backstory. That scene makes me think of the similar one in Dragonheart. I am going to have to wait for next chapter now. Looks like we still have to deal with Jacen. Allix would you please chop his head off?
BladedMako chapter 47 . 6/9/2011
Guest chapter 46 . 5/25/2011
YES!YES!YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

OMG, most badass chapter ever! Keith especially, computer geek my ass! He can fight just fine!

Now there's only a couple questions to answer. This story is almost over, which makes me VERY sad.

Questions

What happens to Allix, Jazz, and Shane

What will military try and do with Edi?

Of course, now you have to write with other AI's like that nasty Porsche Ernie and OMG Kally (waits happily to be pounced upon)
megumisakura chapter 46 . 5/15/2011
great chapter!
Jetta Windstar chapter 29 . 4/16/2011
Woot! Nice chapter, totally wasn't expecting that twist. In case people read comments before reading the chapters I will not say what the twist is here. But I liked it. Though I am wondering a few things, hopefully those questions will be answered in the next couple of chapters.
Jetta Windstar chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Wuhoh, trouble's ahead. This should get interesting. Good job on this chapter, once again I think you do well portraying the canons. I look forward to the next chapter.
Jetta Windstar chapter 27 . 4/16/2011
Nice job on this one! I like how you portray Ben, I really do! :D
Jetta Windstar chapter 26 . 4/16/2011
Lols at EDI trying to help Ben out, that made me smile. Cute chapter, well done!
Jetta Windstar chapter 25 . 4/16/2011
Meep, I feel for EDI, I really do. He must be so torn...and I'm not surprised he'd feel this way after all he did. Good job on this, I look forward to the next chapter.
Jetta Windstar chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Good job with this chapter, I liked the trouble Ben was causing in the beginning. Reckless as usual XP. Wasn't too surprised by Kara's reactions to the latter half the chapter but it was well portrayed I think. As I've prolly said before, I really like how you portray each of the characters :D.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »