Reviews for Stealth 2 Flight to home
CaptainInsaneD chapter 48 . 7/25/2011
Oh noz! Poor Eddie and Ben! :'( But Bens trusty jacket and Eddies blanket is there to save them! I love it and cant wait fer more!
megumisakura chapter 48 . 7/23/2011
update soon,please!
BladedMako chapter 47 . 6/9/2011
Wow, Jazz has quite the backstory. That scene makes me think of the similar one in Dragonheart. I am going to have to wait for next chapter now. Looks like we still have to deal with Jacen. Allix would you please chop his head off?
BladedMako chapter 47 . 6/9/2011
Guest chapter 46 . 5/25/2011
YES!YES!YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

OMG, most badass chapter ever! Keith especially, computer geek my ass! He can fight just fine!

Now there's only a couple questions to answer. This story is almost over, which makes me VERY sad.

Questions

What happens to Allix, Jazz, and Shane

What will military try and do with Edi?

Of course, now you have to write with other AI's like that nasty Porsche Ernie and OMG Kally (waits happily to be pounced upon)
megumisakura chapter 46 . 5/15/2011
great chapter!
Jetta Windstar chapter 29 . 4/16/2011
Woot! Nice chapter, totally wasn't expecting that twist. In case people read comments before reading the chapters I will not say what the twist is here. But I liked it. Though I am wondering a few things, hopefully those questions will be answered in the next couple of chapters.
Jetta Windstar chapter 28 . 4/16/2011
Wuhoh, trouble's ahead. This should get interesting. Good job on this chapter, once again I think you do well portraying the canons. I look forward to the next chapter.
Jetta Windstar chapter 27 . 4/16/2011
Nice job on this one! I like how you portray Ben, I really do! :D
Jetta Windstar chapter 26 . 4/16/2011
Lols at EDI trying to help Ben out, that made me smile. Cute chapter, well done!
Jetta Windstar chapter 25 . 4/16/2011
Meep, I feel for EDI, I really do. He must be so torn...and I'm not surprised he'd feel this way after all he did. Good job on this, I look forward to the next chapter.
Jetta Windstar chapter 24 . 4/16/2011
Good job with this chapter, I liked the trouble Ben was causing in the beginning. Reckless as usual XP. Wasn't too surprised by Kara's reactions to the latter half the chapter but it was well portrayed I think. As I've prolly said before, I really like how you portray each of the characters :D.
godzillaqueen chapter 44 . 3/26/2011
I really like what you wirte but when will the next chapter come because i need to know what will hppen to edi are his friends going to save him.
BladedMako chapter 32 . 3/22/2011
GODDAMNIT SHANE COULDN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!

Besides Shane's untimely arrival this and the chapter before are my favorites. For the most part we seem to be in the eye of Edi's emotional storm. I love how he is not so uncomfortable in such a lush enviornment even though he is very much an unnatural being. When you think "machine" you think tough ruggid,forcefull. Edi is so unbelievably gentle and is very compassionate, afraid to harm even one small butterfly. He's not human, he's better. I would rather spend my time with an AI like Edi then with another human being.

What I love the most about these two chaptr ers is the human expirences Edi has. The fact that he goes to a "football" game shows just how european you are (just kidding). Soccer fans are the craziest so an AI like Edi was like "WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE HUMANS!" I'll bet he wanted to put an end to those freaking Vuvuzelas. Those freaking horns are the most irratating sound I've ever heard and I'm sure Edi Edi?
BladedMako chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Suprise! I got an account on FanFiction at last so I will now review the story on this site.

First off I'm really sad that I finished rereading it all. I'll be equally as sad when it is finished. Because this story is really one of my favorites.

I saw the movie stealth a long time before I read this and I have to admit I thought Edi belonged in the same class as Hal, Skynet 9000, Karr, GLaDOS, and that bitch comp from the movie Eagle Eye. I didn't think he was at all very innocent. I have to say it is hard to compare the Edi in the movie to this one. He's now in the same class as KITT, C3PO, R2D2, Jarvis from Iron Man, and the rest of the "nice" AIs.

What I love the most about Edi is he's not human but has much of the same emotions. The body you designed is very original and the artwork is awesome, but I have one complaint. It's very hared to get a good idea of how he moves and in most of the pictures I can't tell what position he's in. A picture of him in a neutral postion from multiple sides would help.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »