Reviews for In Love & Lonely: Vam
Alice chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This story is so awesome! I need another chapter! :)
Teeshie Weeshie chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Dude, I love it, keep writing (: Its hard to find any Vam fanfiction let alone anything good

More dude, more!
Bailey chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
This is such a good story so far! Keep going and write more!
RolfEris chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Oh please please PLEASE add more to it! The story is well written, (Thus far) and the characters seem to stay true to themselves as they are in reality. There are no spelling errors that I have cam across, but I think the font should be more spaced out, with it clumped, it's harder to read. So plleaase add moe, you're doing a great job so far!
tohru80 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Omg! Poor Bammie! Hurry up and make him all better, Ville! Bammie needs his Willa!

This is turning out to be a wonderful story. I didn't know if I would like it when I first saw the summary, but had to try it. So very glad I did. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Matarsak chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
hey, nice fic! i don't know why people don't review on it! well, they don't review my stories, too :( but urs is very nice! just one little suggestion: plz bring more Ville in it! i miss him so far! i really want to know about Bam's reaction to seeing Ville...i'm sure a great dose of sexy, Finnish singers can do wonders for one's mental health!
MissBellaVoisin chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Even though I am not really a fan of Bam and his show because you know how I'm not into that kind of foolish thing XDXD

But this story is brilliant! I love it. Its so cute and sad, and its deep I guess what I am trying to poorly say is that you can connect with it, and really feel something towards the characters.

I can't wait to read more

Suzie D
SalaMaria Protector of Daisies chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You know, if Bam and Ville Valo ever sees this story they will want to hunt you down and probably hit you (or something like that). But myself, I like this story very much and want you to keep up th good work. And if you ever sees Mr Bam and Mr Valo in real life, run, run as hell.