Reviews for Damned
I just like comedy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This was very... Captivating. I haven't read any of your stories besides this one, and if all are like this, or better, you have a great future in writing my friend. I hope that you will use your talent to make a(n) amazing book.

I couldn't find any grammar, punctuation, etcetra, mistakes in your story; so congratulations on that success.

I think that if this happens in the third book, the author must have looked at your fanfiction and saw inspiration in your idea(s) for the story. I would have had as well. Keep up the good work, and don't loose your passion for writing. It burns more than even the largest flame.

~ Arrra
smile through the pain chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was AMAZING! Sounds like something I would write. Deep, as one of my reviewers would say. 376 STORIES! DANG! I'm focusing on reading every single story from each title, and then writing a fanfic about it. Every story helps the writer and reviewer. This was a really good chapter. No grammer issues as far as i could tell, story line was of the chain! as my mom says. Ummm...this was just a perfectly well written story. No critism. thinks i spelled that right. ;) This would make a really good "story" with chapters. But this is also a very good place to end it.