Reviews for Are you Happy out there in the Great Wide World?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
OMG, methinks the Lucas fanatics must have hijacked this story. Peyton is being a frigging saint to Lucas and he has yet to properly apologize. Barging into her life, calling her names and generally being a dick and she's apologizing. Well, he was being Dan and had a second chance with the whole birth complications. I don't think this one thing that Julian did should be enough to push Peyton into that Jackass' arms. Anyway, I'll give it a few more chapters now that Julian is out of the picture. I wonder if Peyton is going to give the same curteousy to Julian that she give to the jackass.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
ugg, I absolutely hate, hate the idea of LucAss disrupting Peyton and Julian's happiness. After repeatedly ditching his responsibilities after both Mother and Child were in danger from childbirth, the ass had no redeeming qualities. Why the hell hasn't Peyton burned that box of depressing drivel. I almost don't want to continue reading this because it is a Peyton/Lucas story and so don't want it to be. I love the idea of Peyton with Julian, who I think would have made a genuinely great couple, but the stupid writers just had to nix that. Anyway, what an interesting AU world you've created.
svety74 chapter 53 . 1/14/2013
I hate Elijah :p prefer Landon. Although for me it was always William Nathan Scott or Keith Nathan Scott. Between these I prefer Landon.
svety74 chapter 51 . 1/14/2013
I know it stupid but I really like Dan. He obviously did a mistake but he tried to amend for it & that's what important. Glad Lucas gave him another chance ;)
svety74 chapter 50 . 1/14/2013
I tell you just one thing. This Rachel-Mouth storyline is so much better than the crap of S7 with Rachel being Dan's wife.
svety74 chapter 41 . 1/14/2013
Dear god this trip is so so long.
svety74 chapter 39 . 1/14/2013
I was hoping Lucas would propose first :( but I'm happy for Brooke.
svety74 chapter 37 . 1/14/2013
Can't wait for Lucas to propose & move to Tree Hill with Peyton
svety74 chapter 27 . 1/14/2013
I don't know. Peyton exaggerated the whole situation. I can understand being angry at Brooke but she was broken off with Lucas. She definitely overreacted.
svety74 chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
Glad Peyton is not pregnant ;) hope it's not cancer though
svety74 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I can't believe she's pregnant :( I suspected it but I hate it. This will make everything more complicated & Peyton won't leave Julian anytime soon. And even is she does, Julian will always be part of her life. Don't get me wrong I like Julian but I want LEYTON.
svety74 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
So glad Lucas finally arrived :) Julian is a great guy & I actually like him with Peyton BUT my heart beats and it screams ...LP...LP...LP. They stole my heart and I can't wait for them to be together
LostInWriting chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Pulian & Elluie are the most perfect family! I don't want anyone to interfere, not even Luke or Brooke. I'm excited to see what happens :D
LostInWriting chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
So I already love the way this is looking, I can't wait to read more. I've always believed that Lucas & Peyton should be together, and Brooke & Julian. But I'm getting rather attatched to your Peyton & Julian. They are the cutest little family with Ellie. The only way that I would be happy for them to split up is if Julian got together with Brooke :) Off to read more!
abby345amber chapter 53 . 6/16/2010
landon i don't like elijah it is to werid to me.