Reviews for Touch and Go
FandomsUponFandomsUnleashed chapter 1 . 1/3
Daaawwww!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I'm crying AND smiling like a fool, clearly this story is something special.
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
You really write Germany like I've seen no one else do it. It brings up the chill of the Nazi influence, but not so detailed that it takes away from him as a person. This one had me on the verge of tears.
Waterloo1224 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Holy crap. This is one of the best written stories I have ever read. Like, this is really good. I love it a lot. Please write more?
Tokito chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I sort of forgot that they were at war, Hetalia does that to you, making something so horrifying seem sweet and fun. O.o And then this fic reminded me of that, like whoa. Its sad that Germany is so prudent and burdened with the war and I hope Italy can help make him feel better. This fic was amazing, I always wondered how one would take Hetalia (comedy and all) and weave it into a story. You did it very well I like how they were kept in character, but it kind of bothers me how naggish Italy is, even in the anime. Oh well, it is what it is.
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a good story
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Didn't want it to end... :C I love this so much! It's nice to see their relationship from Germany's POV.
slydragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
good job
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
So sweet :)
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful writing. I think that the buzz of war in the back of his head is a very accurate description. Reading this left me with a feel for Germany's emotions, so I would say you've done very nicely. :)
UncleGibby chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was really...cool, i think is what i want tot say. it was so cool that i can't describe it properly. great job!
x0xalexis8 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I really loved that!
neolavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This fic stepping up the tension between gerita than you're last gerita fic I read.

Hate Germany's boss somehow :/ but yeah, he is such a pain even in the anime. And did I mention that you perfectly keep all the characters IC? At first, I think Germany is kinda bit too harsh. But after I rethink, Germany IS kinda harsh by yelling people in the anime too. So, I think you did perfectly well with the characterization. Oh, and Italy's adorable as usual :))

Idk why, but I read this as if this as if this was a frabble with prompts. But regardless, the fic itself is really sweet and simple (though, again, a little bit angsty than you're last fic I read).

Btw, I'll fave this one. Thanks for the fic :))
germansparkleparty chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
squeek
LawlietRyuzakiL chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Well, if your other fanfictions are as good as this one, I'll definitely drop by to see your work soon. Keep up the awesomeness!

GerIta forever! :3