Reviews for Even Merlin Can Fall
Nilah chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Just got around to reading this. Christmas in February! Couldn't ask for more. I enjoyed it.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Sorry i thought i'd already reviewed hehe

The way John was being driven crazy with the boys bickering made me laugh, suck it up Johnny hehe

Your reactions from the boys to John when they found Jim unconcisous was awesome, especially John's

*John felt his chest close up on him and his stomach drop. He was more than familiar with loss and he wasn’t ready for this. He wouldn’t ever be ready for this. His mouth felt dry.*

Tears were nearly there :P lol

The recovery part witht both Mackland and Johnny in the kitchen had me in fits LOL. Males in the kitched LMAO, Thank god for Missouri. Jim is not silly hehe

Loved it from start to finish, but then again i always do with your stories lol

Mum 0x0
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Tara- this is brilliant!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
great story...i enjoyed reading it...thanks for posting!
Sensue chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was really cool. I love h/c. You know me...

I think this is the first Brotherhood AU story in which Jim has been the one who was hurt. I never thought about that. Especially loved Dean's reaction...

Happy Holidays! I know I'm a bit late with it, only excuse is that I was SUPER busy this week making all sorts of goodies!

TTYL

Sensue
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved this story. It has a lot of angst and worry over member of the family. Then it turned into love and humor as the whole family came together. Mac and John in the kitchen together cooking that was a good one. Thanks. Happy Holidays
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was a nice Christmas story. So many stories for the season are dark and depressing. Your's although had some serious moments turned into a warm and tender tale. Thanks for the holiday entertainment. Merry Christmas !
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was a really great story.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
7kstar chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved the ending and thankfully Jim was wise enough to have a backup plan.

It is kind of fun seeing Dean and Caleb sticking up for each other.

Such a tearjerker beginning and ending with such a great laugh. Thanks for the mix of angst and humor.

Enjoyed it. :)
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved it. Missouri saves the day. Well, she is the Advisor...

You seemed to have a perfect grip on all the characters. It made for an easy and lighthearted read.

Ooh, you whumped Jim. Shame, shame!

Thanks, and you have a good Christmas too!

Enjoy not having snow and -48C windchills.
montez chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Finally the story I had been trying to come up with!

I had been trying to come up with a Jim hurt/sick story and have had a bad case of writers block- though I hate seeing any of the Brotherhood hurt/sick- I LOVED IT!

Thanks for sharing!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
a wonderful christmas fic, i especially love your dean and caleb!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
It's going to be an amazing New Year for us, isn't it? Our amazing trip and your meeting the boys. Woohoo!

This was great! Really loved the bickering brothers and having it all suddenly forgotten when something bad happened. John's hug of Sammy in the driveway was awesome, too. I know he did that more than people think he did.

And I'm glad Dean called Caleb. He needed to know. The bit with them and Mac in Jim's room was well done.

Maybe the best part, tho, was John and Mac in the kitchen. I could hear it and see it and it was really really fun. Then the visual of the two hunters in aprons, had me almost laughing on the floor.

Well done, my friend.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Awesome story!

Jim really scared me and Dean obviously.

I just can imagine John and Mac with their aprons trying to cook a turkey, lol. And the boys enjoying the show, even better.
gw chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story. I loved it and the whole cooking thing with Mac and John just had me laughing out loud. It was great. Later.