Reviews for Into the Night
Ashluvspercabeth chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
Whyy! This story was awesome it was almost Riordan Worthy sobs*
amber rox chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
really good but clothes is spelle S
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
why do you say cliffie and chappy so much
QuickSilver1801 chapter 10 . 9/28/2011
i actually liked the story!

whyd u stop it?
Equestrian Star chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
so are you going to delete the story or just leave it up? It is a surprise that you're stopping, wasn't expecting that.

This story seems to be a little off, from how I remember your stories were like. Things are very different in this one, and it seemed like there wasn't much chance for the camp to survive. If you had managed to weave the story in a way that they did all survive, I would quite surprised, since they seem to be kind of hopeless.

I would have read this sooner if I was notified that the story was updated, but there is something wrong with my account and it is not emailing when any author updates their story :P Good luck with your next story

Heart ya

ES
gamergirl48 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
*gasp**sad face* I loved this story, I very sad and I was realy looking forward to the end.
DragoNik chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
awesome choice of song dude! Skillet Rulez!
When'sTheLastTimeYouSawMe chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
hey, i know your still on, I'm gonna pm you until you update. I mean you just abandoned your story.
Napoleon Tak chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
wtf are u doing...!u cant write a story and never finish it is already ben a whole new year and ure doin dothing!u can have people wait for the rest of thier lives just to see if another chapter is coming!
boysareadrag chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
Next chapter, please.
Adonai63 chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
Wow. Amazing story. Great plot and a very well-written story. I hope you would still update.
xNOMx chapter 9 . 7/23/2009
gr...Kronos stupid, stupid Kronos!
GroverXAnnabethXD chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
lol 400 inch tv screen
Stevo0110 chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
long time no read. but i liked it
justanotherkiller chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
woho write more that was great

i listened to empty walls by serj tankinan and it fit perfectly! :]