Reviews for Persistence of Memory
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That was surprisingly engrossing for a kind of simple one-shot. I'm also glad you fleshed out the whole thing with Irvine remembering what no one else did. Squall's contemplation was actually pretty thought-provoking.
damaged7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Another good one. I love the way you write the characters in this world, they all seem so real and right on character
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
original and nice timing in the game. I'm not convinced about the explanation about the "unknown king" but I never really wondered why he was indeed unknown. I guess I just assumed they were not sure of his identity but had at least some suspicions. However, you used it well. It's a very good story, thanks for the read !
invocations chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was such a lovely look into a conversation that very well could have been. I really liked how it also left me with an unsettling feeling- a bunch of young people who (mostly) all don't talk about their parents, Selphie's casualness, Squall's rumination and Irvine's painful concern. I thought you captured Squall's perspective so well. I really liked this!
Thien chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love it! There are just so many things told in this short story _
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved this! liked how it tied into the game in every aspect :)

Jade