Reviews for Christmas Memories
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Ok so now I feel really Christmasy!

That was lovely! I could just see Dean doing something like that! Although I really wish he would realise what he means to everyone!

Great story!

Merry Christmas!
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love how it ended with present day Sam and Dean.

It seems like all your wee!chester stories feature a 'slow' Dean. Which is one of the most heartbreaking things I've heard.

And he always had a low self-esteem issue. Which more often then not, is true. Sadly.

Mirabelle is something. She knew that the book costs a fortune and yet, she'll give it to Dean in return for a month of work. At least she sees Dean as a young but still responsible kid unlike his teachers, who probably just think of him as a hooligan. If he had someone like her while growing up, he'd probably have a slightly better image of himself.

And Sammy kept that book for 18 years. I'm sure that he would have had some hard times financially while he was at Stanford but he still rather have the memory of his brother than just sell the book. And yet he couldn't just pick up the damn phone and call! Sigh...
Brenny chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i'm crying... thank you

well wasn't as depressing as you told me thank you for that
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loved it.

Dean looking out for his brother, always love that and the fact that Sam wouldn't sell the book for any price shows how much he treasures gifts from his brother.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2