Reviews for By Any Other Name
EllaB chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
You have no idea how long I've been looking for a Loliver story that doesn't seem as though it was written by a monkey or a two year old... Your story is my saviour! It's incredibly well-written and engaging- I love it already! Keep it up :D
EmmaRose58 chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Aw! Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE Mike? He just seems like a great person to talk to y'know? And of course I would LOVE to have a guy like Oliver who actually talked like that. One of the most awesometastical chapters ever! update soon
CatchTheRainbow chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Aw :D AH-mazing! That pat with Lilly "Eaves dropping" was such a cool idea. The ending made me laugh a little too considering the athemosphere. Great story and please make many more. Oh! and I started school today too :)
LittleRedOne chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
I like that she told him she had heard the conversation. That saved him alot of explaning on an already difficult day for him. And it's cute that she just sits there with him on his lap while he deals with his sadness and cries or however he's dealing with it. Well, as much as I've been enjoying these chapters with substence, I do love plotless romance. :P Can't wait for more. Hope schools not too much of a bummer! Unless of course, you like school, then I hope you have fun!

sherrie123456 chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
aww their friends again! yay. great job, i loved it.
UnderxGravity chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Last... chapter... :'0.

HAHA! Yeah, he should be mortified... well, I've been in the situation of a guy trying to hold it in. My brother mostly, but my cousin... he's a year or two younger than me. When our grandfather died, it really crushed him. They were like father and son. He tried to hide it, gave me a hug and a smile, but he cried when we weren't looking.

You did a great job at capturing that- the conflicted feelings of a guy when something sad happens. Do they stay strong, or give in to what they sense as "weak"?

I'm tuning into the next chapter. I just wanted to say how great this story has been. I'm putting off homework right now to review too, so I better hurry. *laughs*

Oh, you'll get the full story review for the next chapter. I just... really need to get going on this stupid project, heh. Hooray for procrasti-nation! :D
resie chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
aww, sweet. it WOULD be exciting if guys were actually that nice :P

and i don't know the song, but i could understand the words, and it is cute :)
sherrie123456 chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
loved it! and the words to the song were very cute.
LittleRedOne chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Great chapter! I loved it! And she eavesdropped through their whole conversation. Haha! I think you wrote it really well. I mean, yeah, I wish guys were more willing to talk like that, but they'd have to be totally taken with the girl like Oliver is to do it probably. I think Mike was written well. He was helpful and responsive, but he was teasing and stuff just like I think a guy would be in this conversation. Oh, and some of the stuff Oliver said. AW! Adorable. Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable interaction between Lilly and Oliver. And I can't wait to see that and what happens. Lilly's clearly in the advantage knowing all about how Oliver feels, so it should be really interesting. Thanks for updating so much today (yesterday really, but you know) I get excited for your updates. :)

UnderxGravity chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
"Whereever you are, I follow" "Only for you, I live". "You are my obsession. It's for love that I am..." Crap. Okay, I only got Bs in Spanish, I can't be expected to know all of it! T.T.

You weren't kidding when you were talking about language. Yeah, two teenage boys though... would only talk like that alone, I suppose. Or seemingly alone, heh.

Oliver knows the truth now. Good. It's gonna be wierd at the wake though. She's going to want to run up to him. He's going to be thinking about her and about his grandfather, so he's going to need comforting. I know how depressing wakes are. I went to one a few years back (time goes by so quickly). All of the relatives crying, then the ones you haven't seen in awhile going up to you all happy, so it almost seems fake, and you know that it probably is, because they're sad too...

Mike is quite the romantic, and I giggled where he turned back into a real guy, with some comments. Did he realize that Lilly picked up? Cause if you listen closely on a phone, you can tell if someone else picked up sometimes, by the lack of utter silence. It seems like he did, just by the way he led the conversation, while still keepin' in real for Oliver.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Heh, I like reading your review replies as much as you like reading reviews, so thanks -. I suppoe the story is coming to a close soon, eh?

P.S.: I was up until like 1! I missed you by a half an hour, and believe me, I would've stayed up if I saw a new chapter from this.
AmysAngel chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
Wow great chapter the conversation between the boys was so sweet and lily heard it all aw :)

Can't wait for the next chapter
sherrie123456 chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
i love this story! its so well written. cant wait for chapter ten!
LittleRedOne chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
I feel so bad for her. I mean, they're both being idiots by avoiding each other, but I still feel bad. I can't really blame them. At least they each made that one attempted phone call, even though they didn't get answers. And thanks to your A/N I'm just overly excited for the next chapter now. Great writing, as always seems to be the case.

LittleRedOne chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
I love this chapter. This story gets better and better with each sentence. Surprisingly, I really like Oliver's reaction at the end. Though I do feel bad for Lilly, Oliver needs to know he's not being lead on or used. Of course, if he would have shut up and listen she probably would have told him that wasn't the case, but he's just looking out for himself. Oh, and earlier in the chapter, the dancing, that was cute. A really nice add in. :) Great chapter, again!

UnderxGravity chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
The most amusing, yet sort of awkward line in this chapter?

" “Lily, there is nothing friendly about the way your body looks to me right now.” ".

Somehow, I thought "aw" and "whoa!" at once.

I'm sad at the situation, of what Oliver is thinking. Anxious, as always, for fluff.

Poor guy feels so inadiquit (yeah, I spelled that wrong. *frowns*). He just doesn't get how high her standards are, and that he's meeting them... heck, he IS the standard, because they belong together.

Aw, he's acting like such a gentleman though. It's simply adora... ha, adorkable. That seems to be a popular word to describe them. :P.

Lots o fluff. I really do want Will gone, even though he's sweet. Just because he's in the way.