Reviews for Chemistry
bluecheesemoon chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
I have to say, for a K story this has entertained me quite a lot. The ending was hilarious, and Superman being gay, that's just so cracktastic. Great story.
LightningSammie chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
I laughed so much at that last chapter! Which was a bit bad seeing as everyone else in the house is trying to sleep. Oops...

You're writing is simply incerdible, I really like the style that you use; the way you depict different character's thoughts as well as telling the story.

It's difficult to hold my interest as I have somewhat of a short attention span at times, but you really manage to keep my attention with your writing. You have clear talent and a great sense of humor also I must say!

Your stories are a pleasure to read and I thank you for them.

LightningSammie
Zandra King chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
This fic is awesome! It's absolutely hilarious, although not what I had expected from the summary. And I LOVE the ending! Nice job.
Kotetsu T. Kaburagi chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
hehehe good one that kept me rather well entertained for another good 4 hours. Your fiction seems to have the effect of getting me hooked right into it and unable to part myself from it. Good for you as I have about the same attention span as Wally does and the personality to match it. whee now if only i can figure out how to run faster than my measly 30mph TT...good job!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
haha! actions figures as target practice! haha!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Er ... One more. So sorry. I feel like I'm breaking some sort of "how to/how not to review" rule.

Oh well, if I am, I've already broken it once. And this is the last time. ;)

"None of

the League had ever went to Wally"-gone to Wally?

"Still smirking at the ongoing and farcical romance comedy, Wayne missed the dark look on his unflappable butler's features and thus was completely caught

off guard when the cup of boiling hot tea was poured onto his lap."-For some reason, the first time I read this, I didn't quite get it. This time, I did. Alfred-hilarious! Epic last line.

"She turns around to see an equally flabbergasted Shayera and GL"-turned around.

And the highlight this time around:

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing." How I didn't catch the commercial reference before I have no clue, but I burst out laughing this time. Thank God I decided to reread and was apparently paying more attention!

(Although I think that's an Alka-seltzer commercial, not Pepto-bismol, but whatever, it still made my night).

Ashe
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
It's probably sort of bumming to get two reviews from the same person on the same chapter (unless I didn't review this chapter, I don't remember), but at least you'll know why your hits on this story went up some more.

Anyway:

"Beam meUP"- missing space?

Is this an emergency?"-Missing beginning quote mark.

"Scotty-BEAMDOWN!"-Is beam down supposed to be two words?

Gah, I feel bad for reviewing again, as my main reason was because I saw typos ... Though with this second read through, I caught more little bits of humor I had missed the first time around.

Also, now that I have become something of a Trekkie, I can truly appreciate the Star Trek mentions. Which just adds another reason to the bottom of my "Why This Story is the Metaphorical Bomb" list. :)

Spandex blood poisoning. Definitely that spandex blood poisoning. ;)

Ashe
WriterWhisper chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
It'll take some time for my brain to register what just happened...nothing...wait!

WALLY IS GAY...No wait!

SUPERMAN AND ALFRED ARE GAY...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Sorry just had to say it
Quorinne chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
While i must express my displeasure at Wally's outcome i must amit that this was a work of pure random genius. Koodos must be given and poor Wally needs therapy. Congradulations on making me laugh so hard i stopped breathing. :P
HawkAngel XD chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
hahahahahaha that was amazing! completely amazing!

update please!

HawkAngel
KJun chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
I spent the day laid up in bed with a swollen and painful knee that morphine couldn't touch.

I tumbled upon this fic and spent the next few hours laughing my but off, all pain forgotten.

Thank you!

Kat
Paineverlasting chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Can I poke around inside your head when I'm board? omg...

I would like to tell you that you caught me off guard and I burst out laughing. It was just so out there... hehe.

Now, Alfred being gay was a nice little twist. Superman being gay... I don't know. That's just weird for me. Don't know why.

Bat being gay, sure. but Sups? don't know.

However, this was still da BOMB of all funny (if not slightly twisted) stories I have read. It's like you just took every idea you have ever had and somehow mashed them all together to make this book of laughs. :D

I loved it!
CMB chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
.You Rock. I love you.

When I regain coherence I shall come back to attempt a worthy review.

You have been warned, :P

VirgoMaiden chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
(Took me long enough to finish reading...)

If this wasn't so damn funny I'd almost be insulted with you turning almost all of the JL heros gay. But you did it in such a hilarious manner that I don't think that I can be mad at you, even for a little bit. To think that it all started with a Bat Girl costume... Oh, Wally. And oh, Question. And Clark, what a naiive, adorable farm boy you are. (As a fellow Kansan, I gotta say, he does me proud : ) )

And Batman? A different force entirely. I don't think that he's ever cracked me up as much.

And to think that Babs is also entertaining the idea of becoming the future Mrs. Brainiac.

:D This has been a real joy to read. I hope you've got a few other stories under your profile!

-VM
Merides chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Have I mentioned that I love your work? Just wondering. I'll review the whole thing at the last chapter, just let it be known that I laughed hard enough to wake the whole house. Congrats.
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »