Reviews for Chemistry
Paineverlasting chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Can I poke around inside your head when I'm board? omg...

I would like to tell you that you caught me off guard and I burst out laughing. It was just so out there... hehe.

Now, Alfred being gay was a nice little twist. Superman being gay... I don't know. That's just weird for me. Don't know why.

Bat being gay, sure. but Sups? don't know.

However, this was still da BOMB of all funny (if not slightly twisted) stories I have read. It's like you just took every idea you have ever had and somehow mashed them all together to make this book of laughs. :D

I loved it!
CMB chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
.You Rock. I love you.

When I regain coherence I shall come back to attempt a worthy review.

You have been warned, :P

VirgoMaiden chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
(Took me long enough to finish reading...)

If this wasn't so damn funny I'd almost be insulted with you turning almost all of the JL heros gay. But you did it in such a hilarious manner that I don't think that I can be mad at you, even for a little bit. To think that it all started with a Bat Girl costume... Oh, Wally. And oh, Question. And Clark, what a naiive, adorable farm boy you are. (As a fellow Kansan, I gotta say, he does me proud : ) )

And Batman? A different force entirely. I don't think that he's ever cracked me up as much.

And to think that Babs is also entertaining the idea of becoming the future Mrs. Brainiac.

:D This has been a real joy to read. I hope you've got a few other stories under your profile!

Merides chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Have I mentioned that I love your work? Just wondering. I'll review the whole thing at the last chapter, just let it be known that I laughed hard enough to wake the whole house. Congrats.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
As a lifelong Batman fan, I'm simply going to regard this chapter written by an obvious Flash fan and simply agree to disagree. Yup. . . I'm all about the understanding.

Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Well, I always thought the cartoon Flash was a little too playful for my taste but I have to admit that this was pretty funny. Over the top, perhaps, but that's not always a bad thing. Just to ask though, has Wally somehow inherited Bart's ability to read at superspeed. Come to think of it, they never did clear that issue up in the cartoon.

Ah well, now I'm just blabbering.
Hatter Madigan chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
LOL! Question Batman Flash Love...and craziness...
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
"Lantern mad...go...smash Wally." -green lantern

There is a line that shall forever infamy!

Great job, I think I burst something I was laughing so hard. I hope someone nominates this for an award. It's comedy gold!
ultimateedge chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i so added this to may favourites from the first chapter (and then had to go out before i could finish it!), and gosh who would have guessed the crazy avenues it has sidled down with a cheeky grin.

i did not think it was possible for me to love Wally more, though a gay wally is somewhat useless to me though i could take him shopping. i think you've started a new fan demand for 'plain clothes' wally, i'd buy it especially with the dashing lab coat.

anyway, this really made me laugh and the flow was good and set it up for fast paced lunacy. keep it up and keep the fandom inappropriate as it's what it's here for. :)
Pheonix Eternia chapter 13 . 5/15/2009
I can't write much of a review. I'm laughing too hard at this last chapter. *Snerk!*
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
ROFLMAO! Loved it! So funny! XD
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
There were a couple of tense switches in this chapter, from past to present, and a couple minor typos (I'm doing bad, this time around, sorry), but other than that, this was really good.

Favorite lines:

"Something about the microwave incident causing a residual reversal

of the neutron flow which initiated a feedback explosion that blew his Xbox into orbit...and no, we haven't been able to track it from the Watchtower."

And Question's list of Wally's non-dates. ;)

Miles333 chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
That was an awesome last chapter. :D I loved Shayera's lines at the beginning. lol Thanks for the great read! :)

skitterish chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Too funny, I'm crying at this very moment, there were a couple of mistakes you might want to read over but this epilogue is about as good as it gets comedy wise, don't ever let people tell you otherwise. :-) just a shame it had to end :'(
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
That was super amazing! I love Superman in this, and I felt so bad for Wally when Linda walked out on him. The only thing I would have preferred is some Wally/Alfred action at the end. Yea. That sounds good. ;)

Awesome job- I completely loved it!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »