Reviews for Chemistry
skitterish chapter 12 . 3/19/2009
Sorry for not reviewing. I think I was recovering from the laughing fit! I keep giggling randomly just thinking about it and now everyone who gets on my bus avoids sitting next to me. I also had an accident with my lunch but those details I feel would be inappropriate unless I can rate this review as an M. I didn't notice any mistakes in this one. Keep writing.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
"Holy Matrimony!" Oh, my sides, it hurts! Brilliant, laughing so hard.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 12 . 3/17/2009
This chapter didn't have as many laugh-out-loud moments, but it was still funny - just in a more sneaky way. I grinned more than I laughed, but hey, it was still great.

"Curiosity 101: or It May Kill The Cat(woman), But It's A Bat's

Cel-Line" - Brought a grin. Great.

"Intent on coming battle between Dark and Light, Tim, and Barbara failed" - Tim (minus comma) and Barbara ...? :)

"Some Bat villian" - villain (unless there are two spellings)

"his only comptetition" - competition

"Superman fought to remember The Superhero Book of Etiquette: Chapter Three: You shall not fry your allies." - Bet that was difficult! Great line, again.

"*PoW! BaSh! ShAtteR!* tinkle*tinkle*tinkle..tinkle*" - Would that be the infamous one last piece that always falls a few seconds after everything else has died down? And here I thought I was the only one who ever really took notice of that. :)

""At least he's only mad at that turkey Clark and not-," Barbara was saying.

"Superman is not a turkey," Tim retorted.

"I think that M-rated file he stupidly opened housed a virus. It may be currently eating your game software." Tim paled.

"That turkey Clark!"

"Duck!"

...

""Chickens," The Question muttered allowed.

"Wait...duck, turkey...chickens.." Wally grinned. "Man, I knew this was going to be a fowl day!"" - And here I was, wondering if the 'duck' play-on-words was intentional. The turkey Clark conversation was the best, though. Classic.

Wow, never knew there was *that much* Superman stuff out there. I've been amused *and* educated. Nice job, as usual.

Miles333 chapter 12 . 3/17/2009

lol That was one of my favorite lines in this chapter. I hope that you update soon! :D

-M3
TheNightshade43 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I haven't read all of this story yet but from what I have I just couldn't stop laughing! XDXD Excellent story, it was really inventive! :)
Miles333 chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
*ROFL* OMG, that chapter was SO hilarious! Poor Wally. His day definitely can't get any worse, can it? lol
KCS chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
"the intrepid reporter and guy who thought the best way of keeping a secret meant sticking fake glasses on it-" and "Man of Steel Wool Brains". LOL. Supes fangirl that I am, that's too hilarious to be offended at. :D
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
I think you made my brain go boom. On the bright side I'm pretty sure there were some very pretty fireworks after the explosion. :P
8I chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
Bwahahaha! Brilliance! Absolute brilliance! I don't think there's anything else to say... :D
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
Oh gosh - hilarious! I don't know what else to say besides that.

"Supsey's eyebrows threatened to go Up, Up and Away without him." - Priceless.

"Um...Look, guys, I'm not Spiderman; I don't swing

that way." - Ditto above comment. Where do you come up with this stuff? (Incidentally, is there supposed to be a quote mark at the end of 'that way?')

Heh. He's in deep now!

Thanks for writing

trecebo chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
Words cannot describe...well, yes they can.

Dude! OMG! CRACK! Rioting in the streets! Stimulus package! *how's that for innuendo?*

Since off-the-rocker-reservation-plantation seems to be the place to be, you have been there, and it seems like somebody will likely be done before it's all over. *oh, goobers, now I've sunk to innuendo punnery. GAH!*
skitterish chapter 11 . 3/2/2009
This has to be the best chapter so far! This has to be the best story so far! I love how you create these scenarios for the purpose of comedy. No mistakesas far as I can see. Update really soon!
SerenBunny chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
Oh my God I could not stop laughing! Great chapter!
valenciadarkness chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
Have I ever reviewed this before? I don't remember, but I don't think so. Anyways...GENIUS! Pure genuis! I was literally falling off my chair reading this chapter! So funny! XD

The best two lines:

"Jutting out his jaw a tad, Superman emphasised the SUPER part of his name by putting arms to hips in order to show off his best attributes."

"If Wally was willing to dress in drag and call himself Wanda in order to fulfill some kinky fantasy of Bruce's..."
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
I've read this entire story but haven't reviewed till now. Oh wow - this chapter was too funny, though! I don't know what to say except that. Wally will have a heck of a time getting out of this one!

"For his part, West could not manage more than a gurgle in reply. Clark Kent was hitting on him? With Wally's own moves?" - Priceless. Haha.

"Their victim looked like a deer caught in headlights at this unwanted development. More than ever, Wally wished he could vibrate out if only to sink under

the ground out of pure mortification.

Dear God. Trussed up in heroine wear and lipstick. What must Clark be thinking?" - I wonder how hard it'll be to learn to live with that kind of a rep. ;)

Thanks for writing!