Reviews for Chemistry
balletangel19 chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Flash really does think he's hot stuff dosen't he! I don't even like hot sauce. I have no tolarence for hot, spicy stuff.
KawaiiIruka chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Wow. I am so GLAD that you added this chapter.

IT HAS QUESTION! In an awesome role!

Wow. The beginning made me think, 'Aw. Poor Q mean Batman tricked him.'

Then he walks in with a real life Pikachu. Wow. Hilarious. Also setting up bug bombs for Spiderman. Priceless

I literally just watched Star Wars A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back last night. So as I watched I was making Batman connections to Vader, so I thought it was hilarious his use of the Vader line. and thus he became a closet fan in Flashes eyes.

But seriously, I'm lovin the humor. Thanks for posting.
Mists chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Yay! Pokemon! BWHAHAHA! Poor Poor Bats...look at the insanity he has unleashed. As for trying hard not to let this turn into a crackfic. I agree with you. Establish a sense of logic thought and then just let the characters mess around until they get around to what you wanted them to say. Hehehe! That's what I always do! Good job!
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
I'm so happy you uploaded this! I loved it! The second chapter is great, and I loved Wonder Woman's reaction to Flash's...you know...not-dumbness...I also loved how John thought about Flash with the whole 'he can't even get his flashmobile to work' thing- XD

I think my favorite part was Batman's smirk...'I'm Batman and I will discover all-because I'm Batman!'

Anyways, five billion stars, twenty thousand thumbs up, and Happy Holidays!
Mists chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
BWHAHAHAA! Nice wrap up. I would like for Bats to find out about Wally's job though. THAT would be SO hilarious! Excellent job.
Mists chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
"Using action figures for stress relief was so underrated." BWHAHAHA! That, was REALLY good. It was funny, well thought out and creative. Very well done. Faved!
Leanna chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
That was amazing, i just fell out of my chai8r laughing. Keep up the good work. This was a really good story. I hope that you add more chapter to it, but if you don't it was still amazing.
8I chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Ha ha. Batman has his revenge . . .
trecebo chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Oh so very funny! In a sick and twisted sort of way. Poor Flash, having to play dumb. But you did a great job keeping the secret-for now.
KawaiiIruka chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Oh wow. Thats some MAJOR stress relief Brucie.

I wasn't expecting another chapter. I'm glad that the idea just wouldnt leave you alone.
KCS chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
ROTFL. Now that *is* sick, in a normal Bat sort of way.

And how I'd love to see Alfred's face when Bruce says that last line.
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very cute, I enjoyed it.

Wally's face fell when Batman smirked...sort of. The problem was it was the evil 'I'm Batman and I will discover all-because I'm Batman' sort-of evil smirk. The one that preceded waking up the next morning with a batarang wedged up body places not meant for such things. "Er...now you're just over acting."

ha ha ha, loved that.
KawaiiIruka chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. I'm really wondering what your orignial ending was. That one was pretty good! I loved it all of it. From beginning "Stop and Stare...to note his glare" sent me rolling out of my seat. But it just kept getting funnier.

Wally actually saying go boom when working is just..hilarious...I can see his collegees at Central City enjoying working with him.

Batman using his action figures as stress relief is a really funny image too.

All around a great story.
Zafiro Okami chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was soo hilarious!lol! I love the Flash and Batman skits, it's so funny! Awsome! .
8I chapter 1 . 12/22/2008