Reviews for I Am Nyanar
Aurora Drottning chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was wonderful as always and I think that you know the Pellinor series better than any of the other fanfic authors/authoresses who's stories I've read. I'm sorry if I spelled Pellinor wrong in any of my other reviews. Be sure to check out my deviantArt page. Why421
Anatone chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
interesting...i do thik that Nyanar like Hem a great deal, so the part about him not doing so put me off.

very good though
Taigh chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is really good! I was intrigued by Nyanar, and a little put out when he didn't become more of a major character, as Ardina and Arkan did. This is a very interesting insight into the Elidhu mind. Great job!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
ooh that's great )
Fictionjunnkie chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
o, kinda dark and mean, but what do you expect from an Elidhu? A good concept on how they think, and how they percive things...
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You characterized him pretty well - his larger-that-life Elidhu mindset, but also his connection to Hem. He's an interesting character and it's good to see someone writing about him.
Maestra Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah, a very interesting monologue there. A couple typos, "suite" for "suit" and "morn" for "mourn" I thought you had a very good insight into Nyanar's mind. You interpreted his character very accurately, in my opinion at least. One thing I do have to say is that in the middle you seem to loose focus a bit when trying to draw your parallels between human and Elidhu. I think that in your desire to highlight the two you delve away from Nyanar himself, focusing more on Ardina and Arken than perhaps necessary. All in all I thought it was very well written and hope that you continue to write more. :)
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
"That will not be my fate. I will not love a human, nor count one amongst my friends."- this idea is my only problem. Nyanar didn't seem unkind or unfriendly to Hem as some of your text makes it seem. Perhaps he didn't love Hem, but certainly he wouldn't frown upon it, if that makes any sense.

But it was great writing. I enjoyed it.

-Kiaga

p.s. I was wondering if you could perhaps review one of my fics? I have been reviewing yours...p