Reviews for Break Away Part I
Bobohatta chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
That's definitly the best SMAC fiction I've seen so far, even better than the official novels. I want to see more!

And include Zakharov please, he's my favorite!
Fridge chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Wow this is wonderfully written. Please keep writing. There character and plot development, the civil unrest, its all so beautifully done. It the occasional fic like this that makes this site great. I hope you update until completion.
RMcD94 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
CONTINUE!
ShadowAI chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Hi sorry for the long break. Umm without going into details college started off rather hectically. I took the time to finish the last chapter of your story: wow. As I was mulling over my review it came to me that your story reminds me of some of Tom Clancy's earlier works: the political games, multiple viewpoints, and the whole military aspect of it (without going over the top and back like Ringo does) which makes it an A in my book (hell not to mention this is SMAC which makes it even that much more epic.)

In all fairness I don't think I can even come up with a list of things to really improve upon, the storyline is fluid and interesting, grammar doesn't have any glaring errors, Characters are well thought out and interesting, and I'm kinda looking forward to seeing where this tale will go.

There are things I can throw my opinion on, but they aren't critical. That being said that's my 'review' on your story. If you still would like me to beta (again sorry about the long break, I can hold a better schedule now) I would be honored to help you out.

-ShadowAI