Reviews for An Unusual Case
Plus... Carolyn is his cousin
Goddess of Awesomeness chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
I love it so much! ;-D
Goddess of Awesomeness chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
The word is barely, not barley. But otherwise, keep up the good work.
Lady Rosalune chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
You did a great job with this story, I enjoyed it. The two worlds blended nicely. I'd recommend having someone else read through your chapters to catch spelling and grammar mistakes before posting them. Anyway, I'll look out for that sequel. Btw, I love This is Home by Switchfoot. Great song.
TheAwesomesaucenessOfDa chapter 15 . 2/9/2011
Hi, I'm Sophia and I really love your story as I am both a harry potter and PJO addict. My only problem so far was that you used the word retard. I know it probably doesn't matter to most people, but it bugged me because my brother is intellectually disabled (aka mentally retarded) and i really don't like it when people use that word even if they don't mean it meanly. Whew just needed to get that off my chest. Any way, love the story and just keep on doing what you're doing.
ronmionepercabeth chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
"You can't. We're in America now. There aren't witches and wizards here. We'll get in trouble by the ministry if we use magic." Sure there are. Salem witch's academy rememeber?
KaylaQueenOfTheeInsane-1993-20 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Shikaido Yuki chapter 21 . 1/1/2010
I LOVE IT! oh my goodness! i can't stop giggling while reading it, lol. you totally inspire me! a percy jackson slash harry potter... thank you so much for the idea! again, LOVE THE STORY! (where is the sequel? XD)
Ale chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
I really like your story. Please do a sequel.
NameofthePen chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
Um, good chapter, but isn't Annabeth dyslexic? Why would she be interested in reading anything that wasn't Ancient Greek?
NameofthePen chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Um, well, yes you used a Brittish term...no, you did not use it correctly. 'Bugger' is usually used as a name for someone whom your annoyed with e.g. 'Bloody bugger owes me ten pounds!"

If you wanted to use a Brittish term in that context, 'Bloody Hell' would probably work better, even if it is Ron's catch phrase. :)
NameofthePen chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
nice so far.

Although, a few things I've noticed, the first of which was back in a previous chapter; you said world war three. The oath was made after world war TWO. There hasn't beena world war three yet.

Also, never use the number keys. Ever. If you need a number in the story, spell it out.

If you must use the number keys for like, a price or something (which still should typically be spelled out), the dollar sign goes in FRONT of the number, not behind.

Aside from that, great!
awesome dude chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
YOU MADE THE PERCY CONNECTION! i love you! i have been laughing over the percy weasly vs percy j thing like forever!
awesome dude chapter 11 . 11/2/2009
THANK YOU for not groveling and 'going rabid fangirl' over TWILIGHT! THANK THE GODS that some fanfiction writer actually has sense!