Reviews for Queen Anne's Lace
Amara-nii chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
love the story it is sad but what is queen anne's lace
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow. I just have to say, I was listening to music, which I really shouldn't have been because it affects my perspective of stories. But I got to the part where it states, "Mikoto remembers looking down at the tiny bundle in her arms when she first held Itachi, remembers vowing to protect him at all costs.". And then the singer started to sing, and it was the first time I listened to this song. It went, "The child without a name grew up to be the hand/to watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand."

I was wide-eyed. Coincidences like that always shock me. It goes on to say, "The choice he'd made he could not comprehend/His blood a grim secret they had to commend."

Anyways, I always read the Itachi and Mikoto labelled stories because they usually provide a heart-wrenching point of view on Itachi. I love them. Your style is so beautiful, too.

This just proves that backstory isn't neccessary to write something so tragic feeling. But it's the Uchiha. And I guess they can't help but be tragic.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It's good.
AB chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Beautifully written.
the. same. shizz chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
you captured the perspective of a mother, the feeling of a mother.

you're awesome

-snarky
Blackened Cure chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Truth always mingles within pain, so much so that some cannot tell either apart...
asherlev1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I doubt you butchered her interactions; it's exactly as I might have viewed it. The simplicity is heartbreaking - Kaasan. I can't say enough good things and it's so hard to keep myself from crying. Damn you for writing a fic good enough that it would suck me into an angsty itachi-centric craze! GRRH

Please never stop writing.
Greta-vi-Britannia chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was so touching...she still loved him even he killed them...she understood why he killed them...she was so great...

*uncontrollable crying*
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, it's not so bad. I like it. :D Perhaps not as much as Long Live the Queen, but hey... It's hard not to look like fail next to that sort of writing.

So it's all good. :D

Yay.
talapadme chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
So sad. I love how you kept them mostly in character. It was a very well written piece of literature. Congratulations on a job well done!

Forever,

Talapadme
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
well, I really like it, a little bit morbid, but realistic
kattylin chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
this is... something... "

eh... i love the way mikoto like, blamed herself and all... poor her, and itachi too... omg... luv it!
Funereal chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
-bawls eyes out-

It was a mistake, reading this while it's that time of month.

Great job, though. I feel the guilt as thought it was me.

You're a very good writer. There's a lot of power in your word.
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was extremely well written and I loved it! [:

And so sad

Great job, really.
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Beautiful, as always. I must admit, I never read a fic about Mikoto, but it's an interesting point of view. It's also a comforting thought that she knew Itachi still loved her, even as he killed her. Anyway, I think you did well with Mikoto's character and I thoroughly enjoyed this.