Reviews for A Very Harem Christmas
would like to see the other 9 chapters
Momkey627 chapter 3 . 3/23
AWESOME!
Rundivyn chapter 3 . 1/23
I just put together that all the ladies that Snape recognizes in the globes are ladies from Harry's HaremHaremHarem in Python. Is this a sequel to Python?
Fulgrim chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Please continue this fanfic, it's got great potential! :)
guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
A very good chapter that introduces a solid plotline. I do hope you make it a snape redemption fic. those are usually fun.
Larenars chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ha ha? torture and life in prison is supposed to be funny now? that's new to me.

Umm I don't really get how any of this is supposed to be funny but I'm sure someone will explain it to me.
Jestrbob chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is an interesting bit of exploration. an Extension of the Python Defense, with enough fuzziness to make a nice stand alone.

Well done.
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Intriguing, I like it.

I'd never thought how overheads could affect things in the Potterverse, [although for reasons I'm not going into, I'm quite familiar with overhead imaging] and real-time imaging certainly would bollix it as far as secrecy went.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your series, when completed.

Thanks for sharing.
Jibril Mudo chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I was more interested in the harem portion than with Snape, but it's too bad you didn't continue this story... although all in all it's an interesting concept.

Thanks you for the portion you did write! I'm glad you left Ginny out of it (and for putting the girls you did in - Hermione, Luna, Susan, Hannah?, and Daphne. Could figure out some of the others...) but so far it matches what I think the harem should look like...
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Wish you had continued this. _
Harriverse chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You have an interesting premise here. Too bad you didn't want to pursue it recently. Or at least, if you didn't want to develop a complete 'verse where the wizards come out of the closet, have ended it on the note of Snape accepting the offer and maybe disappearing by portkey. I notice you didn't go into the issue of Snape's innocence or guilt as a Death Eater, spy, killer of Dumbledore, or if he was imprisoned for what he did to Harry. I guess I just like reasonably happy endings. And I'd like to think that Snape being punished for the same number of years that Harry suffered before offing Voldy was enough.
apAidan chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Just found this story, it's very good. Sorry to see that it hasn't been updated for a while. Though it does tip the outcome of your other story (which was never in doubt) just a bit.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

apAidan
goku90504 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
all they would need is a binding oath from him that either he wont use his mind reading or that he'll only use it in service of the goverment (like the ultimate tool to prevent someone from going to jail over a good frame job they bring in snape to read the guys mind to prove he is innocent despite lots n lots of evidence against him and you could easily keep the queue of people wanting to be read by snape down by just saying that requesting snapes services when you really did do it is automatic death penalty no matter what the original charge was and to make this work all you need is an unbreakable oath from snape for only reading those he's allowed to and for complete honesty when relating what he saw in regards to the mans guilty or innocence of the charge in front of him of if they don't want to go that route then just don't have the guards look him in the eye or even have robots bring his food or even just levitate it into his cell there's just so many options on how to work it out but still cute story
enderverse chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
reminds me of people who spent the entire time the internet was being developed in prison.