Reviews for A Very Harem Christmas
Anon chapter 3 . 5/21
I just wanted to say I was loving this. If you ever decide to come back finish it I'll be waiting to gladly finish reading it.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 3 . 3/6
Very fun! I hope one day you'll return and give us those nine much anticipated updates - I'll follow this story just in case. ;) Thank you for sharing your terrific muse!
Corwyn chapter 3 . 2/26
Loving this story too, and would love for it to continue. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
would like to see the other 9 chapters
Momkey627 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
AWESOME!
Rundivyn chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I just put together that all the ladies that Snape recognizes in the globes are ladies from Harry's HaremHaremHarem in Python. Is this a sequel to Python?
Fulgrim chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Please continue this fanfic, it's got great potential! :)
guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
A very good chapter that introduces a solid plotline. I do hope you make it a snape redemption fic. those are usually fun.
Larenars chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ha ha? torture and life in prison is supposed to be funny now? that's new to me.

Umm I don't really get how any of this is supposed to be funny but I'm sure someone will explain it to me.
Jestrbob chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This is an interesting bit of exploration. an Extension of the Python Defense, with enough fuzziness to make a nice stand alone.

Well done.
LWJ2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Intriguing, I like it.

I'd never thought how overheads could affect things in the Potterverse, [although for reasons I'm not going into, I'm quite familiar with overhead imaging] and real-time imaging certainly would bollix it as far as secrecy went.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your series, when completed.

Thanks for sharing.
Jibril Mudo chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I was more interested in the harem portion than with Snape, but it's too bad you didn't continue this story... although all in all it's an interesting concept.

Thanks you for the portion you did write! I'm glad you left Ginny out of it (and for putting the girls you did in - Hermione, Luna, Susan, Hannah?, and Daphne. Could figure out some of the others...) but so far it matches what I think the harem should look like...
Karou WindStalker chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Wish you had continued this. _
Harriverse chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You have an interesting premise here. Too bad you didn't want to pursue it recently. Or at least, if you didn't want to develop a complete 'verse where the wizards come out of the closet, have ended it on the note of Snape accepting the offer and maybe disappearing by portkey. I notice you didn't go into the issue of Snape's innocence or guilt as a Death Eater, spy, killer of Dumbledore, or if he was imprisoned for what he did to Harry. I guess I just like reasonably happy endings. And I'd like to think that Snape being punished for the same number of years that Harry suffered before offing Voldy was enough.