Reviews for To Reach This Season
Congratulations chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Congrats, you are now featured on Cracked in the article The 6 Craziest Pieces of Christmas Fan Fiction.
EmberAmberFirdau chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ready?

*Deep breath* Shehechey...anuvikiimanovihigianulazmanhazeh, schehecheyanuvikiimanuvihigianulazmanhazeh, shehecheyanuvikiimanovihigianulazmanhazeh, LAZMAN HAZEH! LECHAYIM! Or, at least, that's how I rock my Jewish socks off. Lol. I sincerely hope that you are Jewish, because otherwise what I just did would be extremely awkward...So...yeah.

EmberAmberFirdausXD
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was lovely.
Emilia-InkHeart chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
XDDDDDDD

just thinking about Spock with a kipah on is too damn funny, let alone celebrating Hanuka.
Wycca9 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is a very good story, and an interesting take on Spock's dual heritage. May I ask why it was rated M though? At the most I would think it would be T for suggestion of adult situations.
Moby chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
You've got this rated "M", but I think it should be more of a "T". Beautiful Chanukah story. I was worried that it was going to be smutty and wasn't sure I'd like that mixed with Chanukah, but it wasn't like that at all. very tastefully written.
tprillahfiction chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I still love this story!

Nice work Rose!

Lisa
Pixar chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I never really thought about Spock's heritage of being human, with Amanda's religion. I know he followed his father's way of life. Good story, a new take on Mr. Spock.
The Lost Moon Of Poosh chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was cute. Happy Holidays to you!