Reviews for Ending Before We Begin
Aileil chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
This is a fascinating spin on the series. Thank you for the imagination and time you put into it. :)I very much enjoyed reading every word of your story and am very happy for Colonel O'Neill. :)
plimplamploum chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Hello!
Just to let you know that I think your story is awesome, and I really wish that you find a way to finish someday.
becgate chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Forget that guy that left his stupid opinion. If you just don't like it then don't read, and don't leave a "review " saying you just don't like it. ...sighs...stupid people .

Anyway ...my opinion is that this is a great story! ! I knows it's been a long time, but we would love to read the rest. How does their first trip through gate turn out, and how do they meet Teal 'c? Keep up the great writing! ! !
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
dude this is stupid no offence just my personal opinion
jperez6509 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
I know its been ages since you wrote but on am major league bummed that its incomplete please I am beginning to get a complex with all the stories I really enjoy not ending. Great plot and I love the baal twist.
Serfius chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I know I really probably shouldn't get into this fic, seeing as how it's been a couple years since the last update, but I can't help myself. It's shaping up to be really interesting, and I hope you decide to continue.
bellachaos chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
I know this story hasn't been updated in years but PLEASE PLEASE complete it. I've really enjoyed it so far and would love to see how it ends.
stark40763 chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
Well, after reading this, I gotta say that this was certainly an interesting twist to the SG Universe!
riverlover chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It was excellently written and I think the characters were properly developed. I hope that one day you will decide to finish it but thank you for sharing what you have written so far.
Saissa chapter 20 . 3/21/2011
This is a great story - I hope you have NOT abandoned it for good. Its been 9 months since the last update.

I mean you are the pivotal point Here. Jackson has found the constellations and therefore now knows how to open the stargate. At the same time the entry of RA into the SGC will also happen - combine those and you just need to briefly use one chapter to summarize the movie using a different leader since O'neill is no longer on a suicide mission and maybe get jackson and carter together so Share doesnt really come into the story either.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Hoo boy...

There’s something rather amusing about the idea that you wrote this story BEFORE the 2009 “Star Trek” movie, really; the central plot elements of both storylines- villain going back in time and rewriting the history of his main enemy as part of his attempts to improve his own life- are so similar it’s really rather uncanny.

That said, your story stands on its own as an original plot very well for all the unusual similarities, I assure you. The idea of Ba’al’s clone attempting his own personal ‘rewrite’ of history alone is rather interesting, and his reasoning for bringing together three-quarters of the ‘original’ SG-1 is clearly explained as being motivated by more rational reasons than a simple thirst for revenge, neatly combining Ba’al’s ego with his ability to conceive more rational plans than some of his contemporaries.

His plan to use Sam as Hathor’s new host while he took Daniel’s body might have been rather abruptly cut short, but anything featuring one of the particularly old Goa’ulds being literally crushed underfoot like the worms they’ve always treated humanity as is always amusing, and the additional twist of his attempt to use Jack to gain control of the Ancient weapons platform was EXCELLENT (Particularly with your idea regarding Ba’al’s ‘bargaining chip’; definitely reflects his usual Machiavellian ‘need’ for cunning plans).

Too bad that Ba’al couldn’t have done SG-1 more of a ‘favour’ and eliminated a couple of people who’d cause trouble for them later- although at least Maybourne may have lost a bit of credibility with anyone due to his ‘witch hunt’ after Sam and Daniel returned to the SGC-, but the fact that they already possess the Time Jumper, the ZPM, AND knowledge of the Antarctic weapons platform because of Ba’al at least puts them significantly ahead of the game when they start the Stargate Program here compared to how they were originally.

Admittedly, Sam having already guessed that the symbols are coordinates for points in three-dimensional space slightly ‘undermines’ the scale of Daniel’s own achievement in translating the Stargate (And makes Daniel’s subsequent difficulty in ‘translating’ the symbols make even less sense; why would he take so long to figure it out when Ba’al already gave them most of the essential details about how the Stargate works?), but the central plot is still interesting enough for that not to be a MAJOR issue, I assure you.

Hope you haven’t abandoned this story; not only do I hope that Jack can be persuaded to come back at least long enough to help them find the Ancient weapons platform, but I DEFINITELY have to wonder how things are going to go when they meet Teal’c in this reality...
mamoswineFTW chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
Love the story premise, and the Sam/Daniel interaction. Please update soon, I think the story's great. Wouldn't mind seeing a one shot where Ba'al and Hathor take over Daniel and Sam, just to see what it could be like!
Dreamer22 chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
I love the scene with Daniel and Charlie! So adorable! terrific job I love this story and I can't wait for more! please update soon!
Rudy P chapter 20 . 7/5/2010
This story is good, please keep up the good work.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 7/3/2010
I wonder what Jack is thinking about Daniel being gone for so long, and about Daniel spending the time with his kid? Well, Daniel has unlocked the puzzle, will it be a rescue mission that Jack joins to rescue Daniel and Sam after things go FUBAR because he wasn't on the first mission through?