Reviews for New Born
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
A great story. Very well written.
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This chapter certainly makes you wonder what it would be like to be the first vampire (if they exsisted that is).
ste11una chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
A bit confusing, but the descriptiveness?

Amazing.

I haven't read a story like this yet.

Original. ]

Great job! XD
sara chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i have never seen one like this and it was amazing!
XX Kaa Em Ess chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Ah Natalie! I was seriously squealing when I read this! I mean the end lol. I love you too! I had this big goofy smile on my face and my throat was stinging beczuse I was sqealing like a little girl silently haha because my dad was home.. and that would be bad XD

Ok but as for the story..lol DAMN! That was so.. raw. It was like I felt weak and hungry just reading it. You really did amazing at putting the feeling into it. But was that person (?) a human or vampire? It was confusing, but it made it that much better. Brava!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND! you'll get a whole PM for your special day later, but I just had to send you this first. LOVE YOU so much!

Kelsey :D
brandyrenae chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow - so happy birthday tomorrow!

This was a unique story, in that I haven't found many like it. It was also very intense. You painted the picture clearly with your words. Well done once again.
Julie AV chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
whoa! interesting interpretition. hum... you included everything! wow! good job!