Reviews for Breakfast in Bed and Eggnog
Krystina the Alien chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years (at least, I'm assuming you celebrate Christmas). I'm so happy to hear that you're okay. And I think that the baby's name is just too cute.

Now, I would like to say that I was confused at first, then I realized that this story was Carlisle/Esme. I was kind of expecting it to be Edward/Bella, but that just goes to show you that Krystina can't read very well. Lol.

-KtA
kendall515 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is a very cute story. You should consider at least making it into a full story when all of your other stories are finished. It has potential! I give my regards to u and your family. I can't believe all of that is going on and you are pregnant on top of it. Wow! My sister-in-law is also 26 weeks pregnant. How funny. Anyways this story was adorable and I thought it was funny when carlisle fainted. I have a VERY big family (i am one of 8) so I have my parents kinda went through that same thing. My youngest brother is now 8 and my neice just turned 4. Haha.
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh yay! *Does happy dance* I love the fluff! So super sweet! Can't wait for your updates love! Hope you had a very merry Christmas and have a great new year this year!
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw.
dontcare89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
great one shot! kinda wierd tho, they're gonna be the same age...hahaa i like that tho, when like, the aunt/uncle is the younger or the same age as the neice/nephew haah

and i'm glad everythings okay on your end! can't wait for your updates, but its more important that you're doing well! happy holidays
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aww the same age! that's so sweet!

i'm usually an edward/bella shipper, but just this morning i was thinking of esme/carlisle, and how i'd like to read more of it... what a coinkidink!

thanks for the great story, hope pregnancy is well, and i can wait for updates... for now...

hope all's well, as was your christmas/appropriate holiday

x
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Loved the story! Muggle's was great too! Anywho...on to you! A girl! Yay! Cute name. She'll hate you for it when she turns 13, if not before! LOL! I can see it now...Vivian: great classic name OLD Rose: same, but she'll like it better. Now, think of what she'll be called: Rose Wood rosewood Now, if you were a teenage boy... ROLFLMAO! I had to tell you this because my teenage nephew was standing over my shoulder reading your profile as I was, and started laughing like an idiot! He made the comment, "I hope she's pretty!" Yeah...needless to say, I slapped him like Emmett! Brat child from hell, he is! He is just as crude as any Emmett you can come up with and just as loveable. I can't kill him, no matter how much I really want to sometimes, he's the only nephew left alive. Anyway, it's a laugh for you. I still think it is a great name!
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Welcome back sweetheart! Hope all is well with you. I loved this one-shot! Esme and Bella prego at the same time...wonderful!
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
LOL! Carlise and Emse rock... . Hey, hope your pregnancy is going well! . And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Cute one shot, and I'm so happy everything is okay with you and your pregnancy. Welcome back :)
Divinely chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great one-shot, as usual! I love your writting, and I can't wait for all of your other stories to be updated! Hope you had a great holiday.

-Rhi
Tanywral chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I loved it. And welcome back. You were missed very much. :)
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Hi-

I'm glad you had the time to write. This was a beautiful one-shot. There are very few stories on here about Carlisle and Esme, and it is always nice to read about them.

I'm glad that your pregnancy is going well. And the name Vivian... adorable. I love it. Congratulations.

I am seriously impressed that you are able to write so far ahead in your stories. That is something that I will definitely have to consider doing.

Thanks for writing!

-JMeyer
JessMess chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was a fantastic one-shot!

That and it was the first Carlisle and Esme story I've read and it has inspired me to read more of them!

I love the goofyness of Emmett and everyone's reactions, it's so easily them with out being over the top :P

Best of luck with your pregnancy, and your stories, but mostly with the pregnancy :P

BYe
bellasblush chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is the first CxE story I read, too sweet! Nice little bit of sexin' :)
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »