Reviews for The Greatest Gift
Vilya0 chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
Hullo! I just reread your fic, not sure why I didn't review before. It's awesome! Loved it! The concept is great and everyone is in-character. The succession of events is original, in the sense that it's unpredictable, and I really like your style of writing, close to the scenario. Great pleasure to read. It's so great that it inspired me to write a fic with a similar concept ( if you're curious). So thank you very much for writing this! Cheers!
DDwelling chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
-laughcry- SO GOOD!
Pickledishkiller chapter 8 . 10/15/2005
Bloody brilliant.
Forrest chapter 3 . 2/8/2005
oh! I like it, no wait, I love it!

This is such a cool story! It rocks!
Nuwie chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
* smiling * Oh ! That was really nice… I had already found out that fic a long time ago, but I wanted to read it during Christmas time. I’m impressed how you managed to keep the Maraudeurs so "in characters". Not something so easy… And Lily too. I mean, you made them act as “true” teenagers, but as the same time succeeded in explaining, in some way, how they’re going to turn (special point for Peter !). Of course, the story itself was brilliant ! And I simply love the relationship between Padfoot and Moony… Happy Christmas to you ! ;-)
DiabloCat chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Aw, sweet ending. Lovely tale on friendship, with an interesting plot and plenty of action. A good combination overall. Heh - Poe the raven? As in, Edgar Allan Poe? Clever.
The Thief Kuronue chapter 8 . 10/27/2004
*whistles and applauds* YEA! That was great! *Does the happy dance* Wow! Seriously! WOW! Great plot idea! That must have been tough for both Remus and Sirius! Remus having to re-accept his lycanthropy and Sirius having to endure such pains for his friend! Great job overall! _
Xandria Nirvana chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
this is cool anad origanal not your every day thing :)
Loopy chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
Aww! That was so cute! Sirius was such a good friend! This was very well written too, kept my interest the whole time. Im gonna go check if you have other stories!
L-Shadow chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Wow. You deserve a standing ovation for this amazing fic. .
mimblewimble chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Aw:( you stopped writing. I HATE when that happens. It was starting to get very good too. *sigh* PLEASE continue soon.
O.o chapter 8 . 11/28/2003
Happy Christmas story :D I love the idea... absolutely original! I don't think I've seen anything remotely similiar to it at all! Damn if I didn't wish I had your imagination ;) Well, seeing as it's almost December, Happy Christmas!
Daughter of Erudtion chapter 8 . 11/15/2003
Loved it! That was so creative! It really showed the bond of true friendship well! I really liked it and am probably going to tell a couple of my friends who love this site about it too!
Daughter of Erudtion chapter 6 . 11/15/2003
Evil Cliffhangers! That chpater was so good.
Daughter of Erudtion chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
This chapter explained a little more, but I think you could have added a little bit more on his accute since of hearing. Maybe he over hears a really private conversation or something. Just an idea. Is James going to ask them about it? This story is so creative, I could have never come up with something like this even if I tried for one hundered years!