Reviews for Chosen
Honulvr chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Another very enjoyable story. Short, sweet and with a basic action sequence resolved. Everything a short story should be. :-) Thanks for sharing!
Honulvr chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This makes so much more sense than the evil Felipe that is so often portrayed. I always thought Victor was a slimey weasel, but it makes much more sense to have the leader be strong and comfortable and confident enough to accept fealty and realize Eric is a vampire that is serious about that. So, kudos! I'm loving this trilogy so far, I know it isn't totally completed, but I am still enjoying what you have written.
saya.sansa chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Aww Eric is such a sweet hubby. I would be so lucky to have a guy like that, but sans literal breast biting. I like the idea of her aging slowly, sadly that's not how Harris might end it. But i loved this nonetheless. And now that I see you have a third part I'm getting on that.
sandyboo1 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
more soon please
Tashacat chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
YAY! **throws sparkly fairy confetti**
Megan Consoer chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
pannech chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
"I will give you a shower." Eric looked at as if she had grown a third eye.

Oh god! Eric thought Sookie was going to give Pam a shower? haha.
thrnbrooke chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Soooooo love this series!
bethelove chapter 17 . 4/28/2011
This was other really good one and will read the other soon..
nmarie3 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
fantastic!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 17 . 9/18/2010
This story is so fantastic! Love love love each and every chapter. Thank you for sharing!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 12 . 9/18/2010
WOW love the idea of all four of them as family! Sister-in-law Pam is just priceless. Can you imagine a family get together for the holidays?

Thank you for sharing this story!
Trajedy99 chapter 17 . 5/15/2010
Yet another great story. Thank you. Regards Trudy
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Good
IkeaGoddess chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
Good for you Sookie. Proud you're putting up such a fight.