Reviews for Chosen
MiniLover chapter 17 . 1/15
Loved this second installment! Amazing writing! Can't wait to see what Niall has in store for them. Let's see...
MiniLover chapter 13 . 1/15
I wouldn't want to be Sookie's kidnappers! Wait until they see an angry Viking in action!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 1/15
Well Sam certainly took things better than I thought he would. Being chosen must really mean something to him. I'm glad.
MiniLover chapter 8 . 1/15
Sookie hugged Decastro? Is she nuts?! Lol
MiniLover chapter 6 . 1/15
Awww..., they're married! I'm sure it will all be smooth sailing from here on out ;)
MiniLover chapter 3 . 1/15
Never thought I would see Eric Northman acting giddy:D
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/15
I've ridden that ride, at the Stratosphere. It was so fun. Believe it or not, I wish it would have stuck out further and dropped down lower. However, everyone else thought I was nuts for thinking that.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/15
I could almost feel the pain coming from each of them:(
bashfyl chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
I love your version of sookie and Eric in this. Thanks for sharing.
WitchMitzi chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
Great story.
Honulvr chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
Another very enjoyable story. Short, sweet and with a basic action sequence resolved. Everything a short story should be. :-) Thanks for sharing!
Honulvr chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This makes so much more sense than the evil Felipe that is so often portrayed. I always thought Victor was a slimey weasel, but it makes much more sense to have the leader be strong and comfortable and confident enough to accept fealty and realize Eric is a vampire that is serious about that. So, kudos! I'm loving this trilogy so far, I know it isn't totally completed, but I am still enjoying what you have written.
that1reviewer chapter 17 . 3/1/2013
Aww Eric is such a sweet hubby. I would be so lucky to have a guy like that, but sans literal breast biting. I like the idea of her aging slowly, sadly that's not how Harris might end it. But i loved this nonetheless. And now that I see you have a third part I'm getting on that.
sandyboo1 chapter 17 . 2/2/2013