Reviews for Keeping in Touch
Pyro's Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I love the beginning of this story, and I think Ash sounds great throughout. He seems kind of scatterbrained bouncing from one topic to the next, which goes a long way towards balancing out some of the deeper insights he has. Overall, I don't think he sounded too "smart."

The ending didn't feel awkward or anything, but I think you had the potential for something better. I'm not sure how to make it better, but hey, you're the author so you figure it out! (Although I think part of it might be the fact that it's really specific at the end. Maybe have Ash go into something general, or give the reader a hint about future events and let their imaginations go wild.)

Anyways, the interaction between Ash and Misty was perfect, and you did a great job adding a bit of melancholy to the story. Overall it was a cute story and a great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
That was NOT a fail! It was so cute!
wolf-mage223 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
verry good but u should've put more stupidity in there
Incognito girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
haha, i really enjoyed reading this one. although, it did end abrubtly, it works. though i think i would have liked to know how ash menuevers misty to another mistletoe. and i dont think you made ash too smart, the personalities worked very nice_
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ahahaha, I LOVED Pikachu! That was so hilarious! Ahahaha. Oh, wow, sorry, I just loved this. :D I loved all his comments too like 'There Will Be Grandchildren'. HAHA. Great job! I loved this. (:

happychristmas chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Great story! I love Ash's babbiling thoughts. It's scarry but I'm pretty sure that's what it's like in there!

Merry Christmas
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh, Ash! xD

I've actually been looking for a good holiday story to read...

I really liked the ending. It was so cute! Haha, Pikachu.

Hope to see more from you soon
Milotic chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was very cute, and I think the ending was just perfect. You write from Ash's point of view very well (something I could probably never do, although I'm sure I'll try at some point). I don't think Ash was too smart in this fic; he seems perfect for a slightly older Ash. It would have been nice if you had made it a little longer, but I suppose it was meant to be a drabble of sorts. Anyway, nicely done. :)
Xirysa chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Sticks of butter? That's totally my youngest sister right there. (Except for the fact that she still does it now... With frosting and whipped cream, too.)

[the last crumb of the tart falls, alone and scared, to the carpet] The poor crumb. XD

[she’ll probably beat my head in with some heavy object and tell me I’m insulting her when I’m not] That's Misty in a nutshell. You never know what'll set her off. A bicycle, perhaps? Hee~

[Rinse and repeat as necessary. My life is just like a bottle of shampoo.] I like the analogy.

Bwahahahahah silly Pikachu! Oh, mon dieu... Dear, I love you.

Justified Wings chapter 1 . 12/22/2008

I have to admit that I really, really like this. I can't write from a first-person perspective (Well, that isn't true. I can, and I have, I just don't anymore.), so I love reading things like this.

It's the ultimate way of getting into a character's head. I think this was really well-done, though. You say you have a difficulty writing endings, and you didn't have a lot of confidence in this particular piece, but I absolutely loved it.

I know you have a Team Rocket one you're doing as well, so I'm looking forward to reading that one as well.

Normally, I'd sit down and just pull out all of the lines I liked, but I think I'd be c/p'ing too much, because it was all really, really good. And you know, I'm still doing some miscellaneous cleaning here and there and my lunch / supper / dinner / one meal for the day / whatever is almost done and I could definitely use the food.

Keep up the good work, dear!
Princess Priscilla chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
D'aw I thought this was cute and sugary and it gave me the biggest smile ever. Christmas is so magical. *_* Thanks for writing this Manna, srsly, ilu