Reviews for Life Lessons
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Oh man are you ever going to update I've been dying to read the next chapter. I love this chick great personality, witty, intelligent she's got one hell of a substance that most OC characters lack.
Regin chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
aligal528 chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
"So, Jasper, what's your favorite color?" - OMG, perfect way to end the chapter and the scene. Please continue with this story!
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I really hope you continue with this! I really enjoy reading it :)

Foam Weber chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Fun story It would be awesome of you continued this- you write well.
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I like this conversation between Cheryl and Edward. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between Cheryl and Jasper, because emotionally they're very similar. Great work :)

aligal528 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Cheryl has depth; not many OCs do, so bravo. The story in general is very refreshing. The scene with Edward at the end was nice, and he seemed friendly and almost...human. Edward could become a confident, or a pal (but I'm not suggesting a romantic relationship). I feel the argument with Jasper could have been more intense, but I see why you focused on those key points. I'd like to see maybe a phone call with the parents, or even a meeting with the guidance counselor over the failed tutoring experience. Please continue! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading thus far.
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
I'm glad you found some more chapters- I love this story and the whole thing about messing her up emotionally...please continue writing for this story, I want to see how it ends :)
cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I really like this! Cheryl is a fresh character, not a cookie-cutter Bella type like many OC's. Great job so far.

endoftheday chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
awesome fantastic story you have going on here. I like the OC characters, they seem well rounded. Not like the usual half-assed attempt most people make on the fanfiction scene. :)

completely original plot as well. i love it.

so please write more and keep me entertained.

if i pull the "i'm ill" card, will you post sooner? ;)
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
hey, i really love this story. just wondering when/whether you were planning to put the next chapter up
hyperjasperlover chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Legionfan231 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
*eye twitch* Waiting for an update...So, in the sequel there shall be a slow, slow romance blossoming between Jasper and Cheryl?
music4life6661 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I really hope that you update this soon!
Foam Weber chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
That wasnt very nice of her. Ah well. Great chapter. Please update soon!