Reviews for Jingle Bells, Batman Smells
MajesticTaySlime chapter 6 . 7/7
Can't wait!
Scarl3tWitch chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
This is such a wonderful fic-thanks to the Flash for throwing a holiday party with such great results.
My favorite part was drunk Superman singing. Too funny, I was cracking up! :) Oh yeah, and Flash improvising on "Batman smells" was hilarious, too. I've always wondered if superheroes are aware of such parodies...
Jesussaves119 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
good
ScarletNightFury chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
i have no other words to describe this other than 'fanfuckintastic'
Mrs. BYG chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
PLEASE! I can't wait to see what'll happen between Q and Huntress :D
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Awwwwwww! So cute! Update soon
OzeraBand chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
The whole time I was reading, the smile on my face never went away. Especially for Question and Huntress!
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
Oh wow i wished that this really happened in the series ipt would have been so awesome
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Lol I love it! Please update again soon!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
This is an interesting one, but I feel so bad for Di. Will there be more in this one?
fantasylover4evr chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
awww! i love it, please update again soon! :D
SlytherinORGriffondor chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
nice story. ;p
Atretroia chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
OMG LOL! i loved the fairy bit!
SailorSilvanesti chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
This. Is. AWESOME!

I laughed so hard! OMG, please continue, you *must*...or I will find you and make you! *Slightly crazy-just-don't-make-eye-contact-just-keep-walking look at you*

LOL, no, I love it all! Instant fav!
Jana Girl123 chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE! Seriously, the holidays just ended so it would kinda fit. But come on, you torture me with saying one more chapter with a lot of HuntressxQuestion my favorite couple EVER than never ever update, have a heart! I love this fic though, it kicks ass. Ending this fic would just make it more epic! Oh, and updating The Night Has No Companion would be too but I REALLY want to see how this ends so PLEASE update with a thousand cherries on top! Pretty, pretty please? For me? Or atleast the other hundred people wishing this was over so we can know how it ends:) UPDATE!