Reviews for Small Things
dinabar chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Needed cheering up today, and this has done just the job. Thanks for writing. Really delicate and beautiful. Lovely characterizations too. Thanks D
Owl Emporium chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Oh, this was great! Good job, I loved this. (:
Wolviezchick chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
this is soo, soo adorable ;)
Raniatlw chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Another great Daniel/Betty story! Great work!
TeeFly chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Very cute, and very OMG how adorable, it is very realistic too, come to think of it that would be a good season finale you know, Daniel/Betty kiss and then don't know what to do and so they do nothing...but you know one day they will...:)

Love it!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very well written, very realistic, very adorable, okay so basically I totally and completely just LOVE it!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Aw. (: A waiting Daniel is pretty okay. (: BECAUSE HE WILL ACT ON IT IN A FEW HOURS. Hahahahha. just kidding. Thank you for this Detty piece. It's a nice treat for this Christmas. (:
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
You captured their relationship excellently! Great job! Update soon!
emmasmum chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
YOu are just going to HAVE to "finish" this story and give us the "for now" part really soon.

Great story. Great writing, great all round really.

Please - continue the story.
dettyfan90 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Aww man, why'd the lights have to go back on? XD

That was a great read for me, it was nice to see how they got to that point in time when they were in his office all dressed and staring at each other. I really loved it and I hope u write more great stories!
didi6 chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Great storie, whrite soon!

You should whrite a sequel!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Where's the kis? D Great job! I loved this story! Just wished you had written about the kiss too. D
Slayer Scribe chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Darling it's rather darling!

I'm very excited to see a bit more...

great Betty by the by.
emmasmum chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great story, please another chapter before xmas

Keep the the great writing and characterisation.
girlgamer112 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Love it! This story is so well written! I loved how you switched perspectives from Daniel to Betty. I cannot wait to read your story tomorrow! )