Reviews for Touch
Princess Shido chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
lucky is such a cool character, I hope I see more of her in the future.
nightcap chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Wonderful descriptions.

I especially liked seeing him sit back on that leather sofa and stretch his arms out on the back. You nailed that down perfectly. It was a very vivid moment for me while reading the chapter! That and the little humor he added about her not liking his bite.
moonjat54 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
I like how Josef gets his ladies to steer away from the clubs by giving them a place to gather. You create such clear picture of the freshie world. I enjoy it very much.
SciFiRN chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
clairlz chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Very good. I like Lucky more with every tale.
nightcap chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
No, I don't imagine he does have any reason to be savage. Unless the situation calls for it.

First meeting with Josef. Obviously you've shown her previous encounters with vampires do not measure up to Josef's quality.

Having him take just a little taste to sample the goods was a good character decision. I believe Josef would prefer a quieter atmosphere. Or, at least more under his control.

Yum...more please!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Yay! I love your Lucky stories. Great start!
clairlz chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very good. Always look forward to Lucky.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
How Lucky for Seven! I wonder what brought her to go to The Pulse in the first place, and how she discovered that vamps exist. Great name for the club. Did you invent it? VR
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I love Lucky stories. And I like how you make me feel like I am in the room with them. It's all so clear.