Reviews for Quiet the Wind
jsjn chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
ok, first of all I love the story you are telling here, it is different to anything I have read before, I am a little confused though. Is this it, have you finished with this one, or do you plan to go back to it at some stage, I think you could still take it places so I hope you do.
vampiregirl1654 chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
I think it's all lovely! I can't wait to read more! It absolutely captures my attention! So excited for the next chapter!

vampiregirl1654 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Just...absolutely lovely! It's just...wow! That's such a unique power! How did you come up with it? Chapter 5, now!

vampiregirl1654 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
It's lovely :D Though...cliffie :'( Haha-just kidding. Chapter 4! LOVE IT!

vampiregirl1654 chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
It's very odd-but I already love it! Chapter 3 now!

vampiregirl1654 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow...I'm very curious now...Off to the second chapter! Sounds wonderful!

thebeebeegun chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
I was picturing her more along the lines of Amy Adams. With her Giselle-ish curly hair from Enchanted. What do you think about her as Lucy?

-Bee-
ImagativeRainbowPenguin chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
BTW, our story people are pretty similar! I see what you mean now and your plot makes more sense than mine. P I want my preview now. lol
ImagativeRainbowPenguin chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Thanks for reviewing my first little story! I love you for it! I think Jojo would rock the part of Lucy. James McAvoy will rule the world... not now, but soon. I need to read more!

Don't torture me by not writing. D That would make me cry. And I don't cry.
Valerie Blakewell chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
I like this chapter!*indignantly* Please don't think it is bad! I really like that he asked her to marry him! I couldn't believe it*haha, don't lie* and it was amazing! Please get the next chapter out soon!
Chel88 chapter 14 . 1/26/2009
I really like Lucy's last name..and than God he came back! lol..oh, and I read somewhere about how Scarlett Johansson dyed her hair a strawberry blonde color. She's pretty..Idk, it's just something random I saw and thought about the story.

Loved it!

Chel
Valerie Blakewell chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
I love your story! It is an amazing twist on the Twilight story. I think a good person would be Jojo. She is not exactly an actress, but she is pretty, and someone else used her for Bella. That's where I got it. Write more soon please!
Kanika Meskhenet chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Oh noo!

Lucy's so silly, why would she jump into a fight like that?

Grr.

Update soon
Chel88 chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
You have totally made my day! Lol, I know how much I lovee getting reviews for my stories so I figure, from one writer to another...

Great Chapter..I loved: 1)Them officially being a couple & 2) Alice having a pair of sweats!

I haven't thought of an actress yet who could play Lucy, it's tricky!
Rahma chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
oh.. love it.. i wonder where she knows him from...could it be that he changed her?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »