Reviews for A Space So Wide Both Near and Mello Can Fit In It
I'll bet they will be soon, just 'cause Light thought that! D:

Oh, I wonder if Ryuzaki will actually show who he really is? XD

Update, please!
seffa chapter 9 . 7/28/2009
OMFG, you updated? How is that possible? XD Well, were getting action into this story finally, I see. I can't wait! Although, other than that, I have nothing to say! I'm just absoulutley tired right now! But, this is superspecialawesome! I want the action to arrive! I like action, after all! XD
FriggyEsquire chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
I decided to indulge just this once, and review. I wasn't present for the first chapters, but I am really getting into the story. I'm wondering though, if this will be Mello/Matt/Near as in all three together?

As for B, I can't not imagine a scene in which he captures all five of them and locks L, Near, Matt and Mello in one room, tourtures Raito for messing with his L, and then coming back covered in blood.
seffa chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
I love this story! I hope for a update soon!
XJhoker chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Woaw xD

Loved it...

haha poor ryuuk x3

Please, update next chapter soon x3

MelloxNear and mattxnear RuleZ w

Bye Bye
apollo-gize chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
XD Thanks for using the phrase- I laughed so much in the excellent way it was used. Raito's bum.

It was too perfect for even L.

Death by a perfect buttocks, later, perhaps?

I really liked how calm Near was when he thought he was drowning. I don't know, maybe I'm morbid, but it really interested me, and it flowed so well.

Uh-oh. Mello is getting pissy again. Hope things clear up for Matty and Near's sake.

ps

I really did like the part of B wanting to "shake him like a naughty kitten"
ZoneRobotnik chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Aw, he's gonna kill that poor family? Why the gay fathers, though? What's going on with that?

I wanna see more!
apollo-gize chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
-laughs-

Sorry for not reviewing the other two chapters... But I'm liking this! I'm liking this a lot!

Even though BB is kinda coming across as a pedo. OTL

Loving the Matt/Near fluff. Not so secret secret fetish isn't quite a secret anymore. Keep it coming!

Also, while the boys are in bathing suits, I think the phrase "-insert male character's name here-! Stop pitching a tent!"

lmao bad swim team humour

ALSO NOES at the cliffy. D:

Still waiting~

~Osa/Micha/Luke fon FABULOUS ;D
im not kira chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
rofl! damn cliffhangers! they always get me lol ;). jezz, this story is fantasic! more plz! lol
Addicted to Dreams chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Please tell me Near isn’t drowning! O.O

Yeah Mello would look good in black swim trunks... poor Matt... stuck between a sexy loud mouth and a cute albinotic(at least that's what I think he is)

Poor Light and L! xD They were so close too!
ZoneRobotnik chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Okay, what happened to Near? Did he go too far out? I hope he;s okay.

HAH! The kiss is DENIED, you two! XD

For now.

Update, please! *holds out an apple for Ryuk*
Addicted to Dreams chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
Here Ryuk! *hands him a big, juicy, red delicious*

So MattxNear huh? Can't say I like it or hate it, it's like a new flavor of ice cream I haven't tried yet! -

B is so evil, but he's a fun villain to read about. D

As far as couples go you're doing a fine job.

I'm glad your into writing on this story again, I really liked it and was sad when you didn't update for awhile. I find, though, sometimes it's good to take a break when writing to let new and fresh ideas flow. 3
lilly chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
this is realy great work! its epic... lol. and i also think L is a bad gay. jk lol XD!
Synthetic Cake chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
Wow, great story so far! I just finished reading through it, and I'm really glad I did. Shota-Near is so adorable, and I can't wait for the showdown with B, when it finally comes!

Keep it up!
Sabet chapter 6 . 1/27/2009
MattxNear? Awesome. Gets my full support, rest assured.

Almost forgot. Ryuk gets an apple.

And... LxRaito? Pretty please?