Reviews for Invent to Control
angierocks chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
I know its been a long time, but this is really good! It would be really cool if you could start this up again. :)
No. 1 Loser chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Oh my gosh. Please update.
chocolatemoose713 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Super interesting! I hope you decide to continue!
darkknight uk chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I like this a very great deal! You seem to have a really strong grasp of Stark's psychology and how it motivates his politics. "Mercy belongs to times of peace". You do a great job of drawing attention to his contrast with Spider-Man, an inherently optimistic character, without bashing the reader over the head with it. Like Bruce Wayne, Stark has had to work hard for everything that gives him an advantage and so I imagine he'd secretly be irked by superpowered characters like Spidey or Captain America (they even hinted at that in Avengers- "Everything special about you came out of a bottle, Rogers".

I was reading some of your earlier stuff and your writing is much more sophisticated here and far less reliant on adverbs (I'm aware that I overuse the Hell out of them so please excuse my hypocrisy).

If you do continue writing I hope this is one that you focus on.

Very impressive.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
sad it hasn't been updated in years. DX
ShadowPages chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
awesome story, different yet completely believable. I can't wait for the next update. What is going to happen when Peter wakes up I wonder?
ficfan3484 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really hope you update this someday. It's a really good beginning of a story.
hypersreak chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Are you going to continue this story because it has been like 2 years. I say you should because I want to know what happens to spiderman.
RosietheMoogle chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
As someone who also *loves* the interaction between Spidey and Iron Man during the Civil War (and someone who's been hungering for Tony/Peter, then pouting at the sad lack of it :P), I am very eager to see more :).
Child of Severus chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
You should really finish this story it's starting to get good. :)
Tanci chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
This is intriguing! I really like your style of writing, and you've captured Stark's character really well :D Can't wait for the next chapter~~
furisca chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
great! plz cary on!
j chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
please continue!
rockON666 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
nice update! I absolutley love your character interactions...very much looking forward to seeing where you take this.
rockON666 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
very good so far. i can't wait for an update