Reviews for As long as she's happy
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Susie I know this may sound weird, but I'm only on chapter 2 and I love you already
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
foolish not
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
*clapping-standing ovation*Great job. A truly heart-stabbing little sitcom like story that really pulls to your emotions. I loved reading every minute and couldn't stop. I am honestly a Daikari fan of large proportions, but I am also a stone-cold critic of books/stories/games as a BETA-Reader/Tester for various things. This, gets 8/10 hands down from a guy who does a side-job and has for eight years, author is within the last year and a half. I am honestly glad and happy to have found this and hope you continue the great work you did in more stories later on. The dialogue was simple and deep while connecting to every person and event perfectly. Unto you I must declare, a job well done and a check well earned my friend:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
TK is a nice guy too.
BTW: "AS LONG AS SHE'S HAPPY is the very first Digimon fanfic I ever read, and it was what really got me into wanting to make more fics just like it and altering characteristics."
That's from DK-Mykan. YOU CREATED HIM!
matt.bannon.31 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Such a beautiful story! I love Daikari, and you are one of the best Daikari writers I've seen! I would be lying if I didn't say that I had a few tears of my own throughout this story!
Niggyhbone chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Nothing short of great.
Tassy Riddle chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
I agree with you!

TK sucks! and Davis RULES!
digisizer 1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
not a bad chapter but you got a bit confused, you mixed the colours of the crests of courage and friendship up but no biggy
NerdTypeZ chapter 10 . 3/17/2010
Well done. You wrote a helluva lot better than I did back then. Probably better than I did last year. You've got real talent, and I can't wait to read some of your more recent pieces.

NerdTypeZ chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
You're one brave son of a bitch, skipping from opening to half time like that. Not a lot of writers would do that. But then, you've got talent.

Great work this time around. Lots of tension, lots of emotion.

NerdTypeZ chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Not poorly written so much as cheesy. None of it really felt real. Anyway, while it wasn't your best, it wasn't terrible. Same as before.

NerdTypeZ chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Not much to say here that hasn't already been said. The music I was listening to while reading this (No Fear by Epic Score) fit perfectly, and I've noticed something.

You're using the name Miyomoto as Davis and June's surname. I may be mistaken, but I thought it was Motomiya.

It matters little. Good work, as always.

NerdTypeZ chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Best chapter yet. The emotion here-and the narration-is incredible. You did much better with the description in this piece, though I think it is still lacking, a bit.

Either way, congratulations on stepping up your work.

Side Note: I was listening to music whilst reading this, and in every other chapter, I took my eyes away to change the song.

Not this one.

NerdTypeZ chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Hail to the moose of doom, indeed.

I liked this chapter, though not as much as the first. You, again, lack description, and I think that is just coming from the fact that it's an old story and you were untrained. I think if you re-wrote this now, it could turn out incredibly.

Think about it.

NerdTypeZ chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I liked it very much. My only issue is with the lack of description. You have a lot of moments:

-Davis watching TK and Kari dance.

-Staring out the window at the cityscape.

-Standing outside, talking with friends.

-The car crash.

where you could have some very, VERY strong emotion through description, but just passed on the chance.

Overall, though, I liked it. Been looking for a good Daikari, lately, and I think I'll enjoy yours.