Reviews for Happy December Jack
Wildfire2 chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Very cute, little odd that Ianto even contimplated leaving Jack, just seems odd. I loved it though! Makes me wonder with Rose if they used protection, she might get her wish to have his babies yet. _

Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 12/15/2009
Nice. Could have gone on for a few more pages... I like it when you get fluffy, even with some angst mixed in.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
Good chapter. Again, a little heavy for me with the long term illness stuff (not my favorite angst) but since it ads to the relationship angst, its working for me.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
This chapter improved my disposition on the previous one, which redeaming factor was the idea that Ianto got to loosen up about sex and knowing who Jack had been with... and being with one of them. This chapter also had a nice mix of science fiction, relationship, and drama.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
This chapter is super AU and ... a little disconnected from relationship fic... not quite as satifying.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Okay, so your friend Cloe is in AU Ianto's entorage... as for the rest, I'm enjoying the AU-ey effect on the main Torchwood universe and am intrigued by your alternate-alternate Rose.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
Well, crap. Knowing Torchwood, we don't know if he'll be allowed out of that cell, as that's where Jack said they used to keep the Rift victims.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Now that is such bad luck, I hope it is a bad dream.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
This is another good example of "switch" in a relationship, but this time at an emotional level. Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
That was alternating entertaining and hot.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Aw. Really good stuff.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Angsty drama and romantic at the same time. Nice!
Harriella chapter 12 . 3/18/2009
Just reading these reviews, theyre so sweet!

i can see the point on the whole Ianto/Rose thing i wasnt to sure about that one either, but we added CJs fairy lights so we had to add it :P we spent our entire holidays gooing nuts about writing this to such a short deadline!

just so you all know 3am on christmas day we were still talking about when to post what, also add gliding, a panto and a broken foot from surfing down stairs you will realise just how much fun we had on this one :D

Maybe sometime in the future we'll write together again OH a sequel next christmas maybe!

as for now... Work to do.. (seriously Jill do some work for once)
Solsbury Girl chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
That was really clever, inter-twining the sex with the narrative, using them both to drive the story forward on both an emotional and intellectual level. Good job!