Reviews for Special Circumstances
SonnyMan9598 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Can You Please Update this Story Soon? It's AWESOME!
Frostphantom chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Please please please please please

Please please UpdATE! I never saw a uglies and digimon crossover before and this one is aWESOME!

Please update! U haven't updated in like a few years

Ciao!

~Frost
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Pretty interesting...HURRY UP!
Darkemberz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this is amazing! digimon was one of my favorite anime series of all time, and uglies is by far my favorite book series. can't wait for the next part ;)
sararahallen chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
'"AZ! MADDIE! WE HAVE A SITUATION!"' Ha. I like this, it's good!
Girl on the Computer chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Cool start, I hope to see more in the future.
Depthmon chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
hi! hey a new storie! Better check out uglies as soon as i go bak home to the sweet. yes right now in out the country. IM in mexico...so thats one of the reasons i wot update soon...anyways great chap!
imacowgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
LOVED IT! You have to UD this again, like tomorrow or like the next day. Because i said, and if you don't i will be sad, and cry. and i don't want to cry and i hope you don't want me to cry, because, your just awesome like that! So y ah like, I LOVED IT! UP DATE SON!
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i want more
Retired Author chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
ARU...

Anyways, aru, I just figured out that my story will end on Christmas Day, aru! (The day after Christmas over here in Korea, aru) That mean YOU HAD BETTER FUCKING FINISH ONE OF YOUR EPICS, ARU!

Or else, aru.

Must I go further, aru?

-Pulls out Devil's Handbook, aru-
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I kinda like this. Figures Gennai would screw them over in some alternate reality! Haha. Great start!

Keep it up!