Reviews for Unexpected
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
damned old bastard.. can't well enough alone!
erik chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
A nicely written slice of darkness.
SkySeven chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
You know, I'm really starting to feel like the love potion might have been feasible, seeing how they all acted.

What a sad, but poignant story.
bjon66 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was good... lol
MonCappy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This story is decent, but I do have one problem with it. In all likelihood, the rest of the magical world would survive. I do think magical Britain would be destroyed, though.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Actually, that would have been a likely scenario if Albus had had one little thing go wrong with his masterplan, which seemed to rely on Harry blundering his way to victory, rahter than taking charge of his life and doing so, one of the things(out of many) that irritated me with the last books.
bertovia chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Very depressing story, but it is kind of honest in the fact that Harry would kind of be lost without Hermione. Too bad it took so long for him to realize it. Nice little one shot, keep up the good work.
rio45 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Ok you need to continue this story I think its going to be a time travel fic you certainly made the first chapter truly great. I look forward to the rest of your story. My name is Brent please keep this story going it is good.
Memory King chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I think it would have been more powerful if you'd lengthened this a bit, and made the emotions deeper. It would also have been more logical if the Goblins had forced Harry to pay a fine for the damage to Gringots, he could still live comfortably with the rest of the estate.

The idea was sound however, and I'm not sure if I'd read a much longer version of this.

Keep writing!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Interesting story, It sad that Harry never had kids but it tell me that Harry never found someone like Hermione. I say Harry has no kids for It hard to see his kids has no magic, beside Hogswart is not the only magic school in the world. I say that Dumbledore got off lucky for the fact that he is just a portrait, Thing may not went as Dumbledore planned but he has only himself to blame. The people I feel sorry for people that still alive and more likely going to die not long after Harry leave, the Wizard world paid a big price for Dumbledore decision.
Xadro chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow, certainly Unexpected, but still logical, nice job short but still gives gives a strong message.

- Xadro
witowsmp chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I wouldn't have been surprised if Harry did do that. I thought it was disgusting.

Ron opens the CoS by imitating Harry, then Ron says something in support of house elves (when Harry actually freed and eventually buried one) and so Hermione snogs Ron.

It is scary how the whole love-potion scenario actually makes more sense than love-potions not being used.
KenF chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Nasty. You don't do "happy", do you?

Quite well done. You managed to get that edge on it that is so often missing when writers attampt angst.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
*wince* Smooth move, Albus. You managed to end the possibility of dark wizards after the next one by eliminating wizarding entirely; not, I think, what you wanted. You got your tool, dependent on you to vanquish Tom, but you forgot to give him something, nay, someone, to live for. What can you say, but "Oops!"?

Brilliant story and somewhat more believeable, given the people involved, than canon. It's a downer, but events happen that way at times.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 12/22/2008