Reviews for Winged Fury
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
*chuckles* Nice one! I do hope that you can see your way to continuing this at some point. Even a short novella-type with a firm ending would be cool IMHO.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Continue
donald7777 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
It was a good oneshot, thx for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
heh now that was funny!
kellym01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Plz continue
narutofan777 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i would love to see this continued
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Actually a good story, but when will the Sailor Senshi understand that Ranma isn't a danger. Also I have seen that your stories focus on Ranma becoming a girl permanent. So maybe, you could for a twist have Ranma becoming the mother of one of the Sailor Senshi after she got her curse locked and thrown around in time, heck she could become the founder of the Moon Kingdom, and thus the grandmother of Princess Serenity.
Dingo Wilds chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
To bad you never expanded on this, it seemed to be starting off well, may i adopt if you don't want it?
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It sounds like Ranma turns into a phoenix girl. So maybe Saffron can help, or at least train her. Hmm char-broiled panda might be tasty, Saffron can help there for sure. I hope someone continues this.
SpudJebus chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this is an interesting idea, hopefully you choose to continue it sometime soon, has anyone else tried to so far?
Progos chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Heh. I'd read additional chapters/a sequel.

Not related to the story in any way, but when I saw the title, it collided in my mind with "Ranma Saotome doesn't lose!" to form "Winged Victory", as in "Nike, the Winged Goddess of Victory". I can so totally see Ranma as an avatar of Nike.
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
A creative story but it's to bad you didn't continue it.
Platinum Sol chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hiya! I really enjoyed this story. I know you don't intend to continue it further, but I think you should consider it. I've read some of your other stories and like them too. Keep up the great work.

Sol
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Kapola Nuva chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i cant believe you stopped writing this, it sounds like it would have been really great