Reviews for Whispers of Love
Rebeccamae009 chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
This was so good, it honestly made me cry omgg I wish I could write stories like you
marwamarwa chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I was expecting this to have a rather sad ending for Kyouya, but I guess I was wrong.
I do hope you continue this eventually though. I'd love to see a chapter from Haruhi's point of view, or just an /ending/ chapter in general, since so many things seem to have been left open. I can hardly imagine Tamaki abandoning Haruhi after they have finally decided to get married, but I would love to see how it plays out. Other than that, this story has been fantastic. So many feelings, my goodness.
Grey Orul chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
well what can i say.. this is just great.. amazing.. fantastic.. i cant wait for the next chapter n kyouya seem like the uke to me.. love it so much..
Grey Orul chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
i must say that i hate haruhi n this story is amazing..
Grey Orul chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Grey Orul chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
great.. :)
Grey Orul chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
i like this chapter.. great..
lavillalover chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
So this is the end? Thank you for updating, you really left me hanging there for some time.
Desdemonyx chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
This is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I even teared up at the end! Please update soon :)
iamaimeelousewnago chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Hey. I really hope you update this story. It's really good and needs an ending. :)
UsagiChan22 chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
Yay! Great chapter. And NO, don't give up! This is an awesome story. Update soon?
littleonegi chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
WOW, Kyouya will hate himself when the morning comes.
EpsilonZero chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
YES! I'm so glad you updated! I really love this story and it's been on haitus for so long I didn't think it was going to be finished. You just made my day!

Love the chapter. Kyouya's characterization is spot on and I'm really happy with the way Tamaki reacted. Still surprised and scared but supportive through and through. I really can't wait to see where you take this. 3

Thank you!
egoXlockheart chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
This is very interesting. I find Kyouya's mind battles amusing.. and I feel so sorry for him. D:

Things seem to be getting better and worse for the poor teen, though. How I wonder what will happen...
That's Riku chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
...this is so good. so so so so good. not like those corny little romances, funny things, that leave me unsatisfied. this is true fanfiction. u are brilliance. this is so good, it could be like a kyouya arc like season 3 or something. after they all graduate and stuff. this is so good. please update soon. well, i shouldn't rush brilliance. go on and do your thing!