Reviews for Wait and Bleed
Cainchan chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
really really great story. it is amazing. I hope you will write many new stories with hurt!sam and protective!dean :-)
LaylaBinx chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
To cute! I loved it! :D
empath89 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
Omg...I didn't know that you finished it! Loved it!

hugs...empath
Emilie chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Oh my god !

Next chapter, PLEASE !
Twinchy chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Thanks for the warnings in the author's note, this chapter was truly plenty graphic.

Sam becoming one of the poor souls he'd been wading through as he had approached the building after his fall (great image, BTW) was so touching. I can't even begin to understand how much both brothers must be suffering right at this moment. Each lost and helpless as to what to do. Dean's booming voice made that pretty clear and also mirrored Sam's feelings even though he was able to cry anymore.

I take it, Dean's choice of words from "All Hell Breaks Loose" was deliberate in this case.

"[...] but Sam was always bringing out new levels of emotion in him." That goes for me as well.
maxandkiz chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Wonderful chapter! Whoa! That's some nightmare world Sam's in. Hope Dean gets through to him soon. :)

Lisa
Dawn N chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I enjoyed the new chapter and I'm eager to read the next update :-)
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Definitely continues to be very scary and angsty. Poor Sam and poor Dean. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hugs, Vonnie
empath89 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I really liked what's happening so far...but you already knew that. I'm back home...and I will have free time starting...sunday/monday. So whenever you need me to read through stuff, just email me. I love where you're going with this one! Happy New Years!

hugs...empath
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Oh wow, Sammy is about to give up. Dean needs to sonmehow break through that barrier and give Sammy the will to fight before he loses gthe most important thing in his life!
ritsam chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Awesome, but you took so long. Just do hurry okay, can't wait much 'coz I wanna take a breath.

Love,

Ritu.
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
OMG OMG OMG Just. speechless here...
Emmettluver chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I think Dean should be there for the last day... like he can see Sammy, but Sammy can't see or hear him. AH! UPDATE YOU EVIL PERSON!
Emmettluver chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Totally got me crazy for this! Awsome hook, and great writng in general! Watch grammar a little, if you care. (brother's)

Nice!
Twinchy chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Really interesting idea about where Sam's nightmares have their origin.

I can understand it's taking all out of both brothers, each suffering through this in their own way.

Dean calling Bobby for help and getting the (dreaded) answer there was nothing he could possibly do except wait and see, was so sad.

Cool appearances from the YED, by the way.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »