Reviews for Monologues
Rogue Runaway chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Oh, that was sweet! And yes, I'm slow, but that was still sweet! Is there a continuation? I'm checking your Author's Page ;]
timeseeker chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Please continue soon!
John B chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
it's nice I say keep writing on it there is so much that you can cover, from what I have heard about the books (haven't had a chance to read them yet but soon)
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Wow, how very sad and sweet. I hope you go someplace with this soon!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
God...I can't really find a word to describe this. It was so beautiful and sad...bittersweet. Lovely. You're such an amazing writer.
livelove chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Its so sad, but a great story hope you write more
alphabet chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Hmm...I think this would probably be better as a longer story...instead of just summarizing the Slumbering Plague, have it truly start to effect people, then Hermione, then Ron goes and destroys Voldemort (okay, I guess it'd have to be Harry, it always is) and happily ever after. But I understood it well and it's good on its own. Nice job.
Parn chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Your abosolutly right. This would make a great epic. I thought it was wonderful. I'll be waiting to read more of you story.
Miss Hermie chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
That was simply wonderful. I loved it. Very angsty.
Allison M Potter chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
It may be sad, but i like it, I want to see more.
Shankz Really I was just signed in chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Write more... please..?
Ashiri chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
*raises eyebrow* good... I had to read it a few times to actually GET it... But otherwise, it's a really sweet fic.
lilas777 chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Please, please continue! It's great!
Mystyery Girl Too lozay to sign in chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Wow, that just got me right there (Lots of crying and sobbing.). Honestly though, I thought that was really great! I like your writing style, and I like the idea that may arise from this. It's sappy, but in a good way. I'm not usually a R/H shipper, but you got me. Do me a favor and e-mail me when you get the next chapter posted-Laterz-MG
The Surgared One chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Awwww...that's so sad! But i liked it very much!